Chapter 2

Selene's POV:

"Alright now that that is out of the way. Hera would you like to continue." Hecate spoke softly. Hera nodded and picked up the book.

Nearly ten years had passed since the Dursleys had woken up to find their niece and nephew on the front step, but Privet Drive had hardly changed at all. The sun rose on the same tidy front gardens and lit up the brass number four on the Dursleys' front door; it crept into their living room, which was almost exactly the same as it had been on the night when Mr. Dursley had seen that fateful news report about the owls. Only the photographs on the mantelpiece really showed how much time had passed. Ten years ago, there had been lots of pictures of what looked like a large pink beach ball wearing different-coloured bonnets -- but Dudley Dursley was no longer a baby, and now the photographs showed a large blond boy riding his first bicycle while a beautiful red headed girl was trying to sneak out of the photo, on a carousel at the fair with the same red headed girl trying to move away, playing a computer game with his father and a red headed girl sneaking away, the red headed girl (who was trying to get away) and him being hugged and kissed by his mother. The room held no sign at all that another boy lived in the house, too.

Harry squirm under the confused looks the other people in the room were giving them. Some went to ask why there were no pictures of them but stopped when I gave them murderous looks when he saw them open their mouths.

Yet Harry Potter was still there, asleep at the moment, but not for long. His Aunt Petunia was awake, and it was the first voice he heard.

"Up! Get up! Now!"

Harry woke with a start. His aunt rapped on the door again.

"Up!" she screeched. "Can you go and wake up Selene. If I hear her scream in fright or I hear a crash, you will be in trouble." Petunia hissed. Harry slowly out of bed and started looking for socks. He found a pair under their bed and, after pulling a spider off one of them, put them on. Harry was used to spiders, because the cupboard under the stairs was full of them, and that was where he slept.

There was silence and I looked around to see that Starla was trying to calm her cousin down.

"WHAT!" Professor Snape yelled, as Starla failed to calm him down, turning to Dumbledore.

"You told me they where raised like royalty. From what I can see and hear they where not."

"It's fine professor." I spoke softly, Starla then pulled Professor Snape back into his seat.

Harry walked up the stairs only to bump into Dudley.

"Hey Harry, what are you doing?" Dudley asked kindly.

"I'm going to wake Selene up." Harry replied. Dudley nodded softly and continued walking. Unbeknownst to Dudley's parents, Dudley and his cousins had the best relationship. But whenever they were around Dudley's father, Dudley seemed to change.

"Change." Starla muttered looking at me and then realised.

"Vernon Dursley, you asshole." She hissed.

Harry walked to his sister's room and saw her already getting ready.

"I heard Petunia." She told him noticing the curious question in his eyes.

"Have you got Selene up!" Petunia yelled from down the stairs.

"Yes, Aunt Petunia." Harry called back.

"Good. I want you to look after the bacon. And don't you dare let it burn, I want everything perfect on Duddy's birthday."

Harry groaned.