Third Step!!

After some days, Taehyung is wandering in a supermarket and searching for something. Then he finally got a jar which he was looking for.

Taehyung (happily):- "Finally! I got you."

Suddenly Taehyung looks around and finds that Yoongi is seriously looking at a packet for something and turning that packet front-back and upside down. Taehyung finds it cute and smiles at Yoongi.

Taehyung (comes near to Yoongi):- "Why are you looking so confused, Yoongi-ssi?"

Yoongi (looks back at Taehyung and gets surprised):- "Ohh!! Taehyung-ssi... I was.. actually.. I want to check its expiry date and don't know where it is?"

Yoongi again starts looking at the packet. Taehyung grabs that packet from Yoongi and points out at the expiry date which is actually at the lower right corner of the front side.

Taehyung (gives back to him):- "Here you go!"

Yoongi (gets embarrassed and takes back the packet):- "Ahhh!! Thank you Taehyung-ssi. You saved my time."

Taehyung (smiles):- "It's not a big deal, Yoongi-ssi. Have you done shopping here?"

Yoongi:- "Almost.. Why? Do you have any business with me?"

Taehyung:- "Actually today is my day off and I don't have many friends whom I can go with. Would you like to go with me at a place?"

Yoongi (thinks):- "I.. would like to but I already promised Ho-seok that I will go with him to an amusement park."

Taehyung:- "Ohh.. Ho-seok-ssi. Right.. He is your best friend after all. At least someone other than me is having a good friend at least. (with a disappointed look) I can understand but thank you for your concern. Hope you will have a good day with your best friend."

Taehyung starts leaving the place and Yoongi suddenly feels concerned about Taehyung as he remembers Ji-hun telling him once that Taehyung doesn't have any close friends because he didn't let anyone get close to Taehyung.

Yoongi (suddenly realises):- "Taehyung-ssi!!!"

Taehyung stops and looks back at Yoongi.

Yoongi:- "I can go with Ho-seok some other day, so..... (scratches his head) I think we can go to that place which you are willing to visit."

Taehyung (gets surprised):- "Are you sure?"

Yoongi (nods his head):- "Yes......"

Taehyung smiles at Yoongi and Yoongi also gives back his gummy smile to Taehyung. They both come outside of the supermarket and go near Taehyung's black car. Taehyung opens the car door for Yoongi.

Yoongi (with a shocking look):- "You don't have to do this Taehyung-ssi. I know how to open a car door."

Taehyung (smiles):- "I just wanted to make you comfortable."

Yoongi:- "But I didn't feel uncomfor......"

Taehyung (cuts off Yoongi's talk and forces him to sit inside the car):- "We will be late Yoongi-ssi."

Then Taehyung also sits inside the card beside Jin.