Last Step!!

After some moment again, the sound of adjusting the mic comes to that banquet hall - 'Hello- hello, Mic check- 1-2-3. Yes..... It's working.' All the people available there are looking at the stage where the sound is coming from. Yoongi, Jin and Ho-seok also come near the stage to see who this person is. Jin gets surprised seeing Taehyung on the stage with that mic and having the main spotlight on him.

Ho-seok (to Yoongi):- "Taehyung-ssi? What is he doing there?"

Yoongi (shakes his head):- "I don't know."

Jin (trying to cover):- "Maybe...... he wants to sing a song for the wedding couple, hahaha!!"

Ho-seok (being surprised):- "Ohhh wow.... I would love to hear him singing then."

Taehyung (from the stage):- "I know, you all are surprised by seeing me here on the stage and thinking that I am a singer who will sing a song for the couple but No. I am not going to sing any song."

Ho-seok (to Jin):- "You were saying that he will sing a song."

Jin (fake laughs):- "hahaha... then he must be doing a comedy stage show."

Taehyung (being happy):- "Actually, I am here to............. confess my feelings to the person I like."

All the people get surprised after hearing Taehyung's words, especially Yoongi.

Jin (gets annoyed):- "Aisshh... What is he doing?"

Ho-seok (still surprised and screams at Taehyung):- "Ohhhhh.... Really..... Then go ahead, Taehyung-ssi."

Taehyung (smiles at Ho-seok):- "Thank you. Then I am going to confess my feelings to that person and he is standing in front of me. It's none other than..................... Min Yoongi."

Everyone looks at Yoongi with a surprised look and Yoongi is nervous by Taehyung's words.

Ho-seok (with a shocking look at Yoongi):- "Ommooo..... Yoongi-ahh!!!"

Jin hides his face with his both hands due to embarrassment. Taehyung gets down from the stage and slowly comes forward towards Yoongi.

Taehyung (being happy):- "When I first saw Yoongi hyung, I was like - 'What kind of person is he? He just lives in his own world. No talk much with anyone, having limited friends and only focuses on his work' these all thoughts came to my mind. But when I got to know about him, I started to feel that he is a very sensible, most caring, and sweet person in this whole world and that's why Ji-hun loved him so much. I don't know how and when I started to like him but my curiosity to know him grew more and more. And now I know how much I love him."

Yoongi (being nervous and surprised both):- "Tae........."

Taehyung (continues his sentences and stands in front of Yoongi):- "Yoongi hyung....."

Yoongi (still in shock):- "Y.. Yes.."

Taehyung (smiles at Yoongi):- "I love you!"

Everyone says - "Woahhhhhhhh" after hearing Taehyung's confession.

Yoongi (smiles nervously):- "Tae.... It's too sudden...."

Taehyung (again continues his sentences):- "Hyung...."

Yoongi :- "Yes...."

Taehyung (sits down on his right knee with a rose on his right hand):- "Yoongi, Marry me!"

Ho-seok (screams happily):- "Say yes, Yoongi-ah! Say yes."

Everyone there is saying the line - 'Say yes, Say yes.' Taehyung looks so happy seeing this atmosphere.