Eighth Step!!

After a few days at Min's Flower shop, When Ho-seok is making a flower bouquet, suddenly someone enters inside their shop and calls Ho-seok. But because of the loud music playing in the shop, Ho-seok is unable to listen to that man's voice and is still busy with his own work. That man comes closely to Ho-seok and when he puts his hand on Ho-seok's shoulder, Ho-seok gets surprised and hits that man in fear with the flower bouquet available in his hands.

Ho-seok (looks at that man):- "Who..... Who are you?"

That man (clean the leaves from his head and face):- "Aishhh..... Hyung..... What are you doing?"

Ho-seok (gets confused):- "Hyung?"

When Ho-seok looks clearly at that man, he finds out that it's Jimin.

Ho-seok (gets surprised again):- "Ohh.. Jimin?? Is it really you?"

Jimin (smiles):- "Haha! Yes.. I am your cute brother, Jimin."

Ho-seok hugs Jimin cutely and seems really happy after seeing him there.

Ho-seok (smiles brightly):- "Oww.... Jimin-ah, How are you doing and when did you come here? What about your Modelling? Is everything okay? Why didn't you tell me that you are coming here? And....."

Jimin (cuts off Ho-seok's words):- "Hyung.... Hyung, take a deep breath and will you please ask your questions one by one?"

Ho-seok (pulls Jimin's arm and forces him to sit on the near sofa):- "Okay, now tell."

Jimin :- "Okay, so... I came here at my vacation for about 10 days and I am still working on my modelling career in Paris. And I didn't inform you about my visit here because I wanted to surprise you without telling you. So, do you like my surprise?"

Ho-seok (smiles):- "Of course, I am really happy to see you again after 2 years. I missed you so much my cutie chick."

Jimin (gets irritated):- "Chick again? How many times have I told you to not call me with this name! I am grown up now."

Ho-seok (pulls Jimin's cheeks):- "Because you are my cutie chick and always be the same for me. No matter how much you have grown up, understand."

Jimin (folds his arms and makes a pout):- "Whatever!"

Ho-seok :- "Are you hungry? Do you want to eat or drink something?"

Jimin :- "Nope, I have already eaten ramen while coming here at XXX restaurant. Do you remember that we used to eat ramen in a single bowl at that shop in our childhood?"

Ho-seok :- "Of course I do. I can't forget our childhood memories. We still visit that shop and eat ramen once a week, you know."

Jimin (in confusion):- "We??"

Ho-seok :- "Yes, Me and Yoongi."

Jimin :- "Ahhhh!!! Yoongi Hyung.... (looks here and there) Where is he by the way?"