Fifth Step!!

The next day outside of Kim's house- Yoongi is standing with a beautiful flower bouquet and a present box in his both hands.

Yoongi (to himself):- "You are really an idiot, Yoongi."

Then he enters inside the house. After entering the hall, Yoongi feels that something is touching his right foot. He looks down that side, he finds out that that is a dog.

 He looks down that side, he finds out that that is a dog

Yoongi (gets shocked):- "Ommoo.... You scared me little pumpkin."

Suddenly Jin appears there and notices Yoongi.

Jin (to Yoongi):- "Yoongi-ssi, welcome (then bows to him)."

Yoongi (bows back to Jin):- "Thank you, Jin-ssi."

Jin:- "Did you come here for Master Taehyung's birthday party?"

Yoongi (smiles):- "Yes, Taehyung-ssi invited me to today's party."

Jin (smiles):- "That's really nice. I didn't expect this good manners from his side. Please feel free as this is your home."

Yoongi:- "Yes, thank you!"

That dog is still clinging to Yoongi's right foot and Yoongi is struggling with that.

Jin (notices that dog):- "Ohhhhh.. Yeontan. You naughty baby, don't disturb our guests like this (then Jin grabs Yeontan with his both hands)."

Jin (to Yoongi):- "Sorry, Yoongi-ssi. Yeontan is a little mischievous member of this house. But it doesn't harm anyone."

Yoongi:- "It's okay. It really didn't harm me at all. It's really cute though."

Jin (to Yeontan):- "Yeontan, say hello to Yoongi-ssi."

Yeontan is a smart dog and really understands what their beloved people say. So, Yeontan quickly bows towards Yoongi and makes a sound of 'Woof!'. Yoongi gets shocked after seeing Yeontan's action.

Yoongi (with a gummy smile):- "H.. Hello Yeontan, you are really very cute."

Yoongi starts brushing Yeontan's hair and Yeontan smiles back at Yoongi with a wagging tail.

Jin (to Yoongi):- "Yoongi-ssi, please take your seat while I am preparing the meals for the party. It will not take much time."

Yoongi:- "Okay, Jin-ssi but I would like to meet Taehyung-ssi."

Jin (looks stairs):- "Oh.. He is in his room. You can go upside the stairs then the first room after the right turn."

Yoongi (smiles):- "Thank you!"

Then Jin goes back to the kitchen with Yeontan and Yoongi starts going towards Taehyung's room. Inside Taehyung's room, a man is struggling and trying to push away Taehyung.

That man (pushing Taehyung):- "Just let me go.."

Taehyung (pulling that man towards his side):- "Just give me what is mine then I will let you go."