chapter 2: found

Sunday 9 am

Kat is found quickly running to dazed house in a panic. Running up the steps frantically knocking on his door

K: "DAZED!! DAZED OPEN UP!!"

The door opens to dazed in pajamas and wearing a hat

D: "What dude, I'm trying to sleep."

K: "MARGE IS MISSING!!! HIS DOOR IS BROKEN DOWN AND HIS LIVING ROOM IS IN RUINS! I FOUND A GUN ON HIS FLOOR AND BLOOD IN HIS SHED!!!"

Kat is frantically breathing and shaking, scared out of his mind.

D: "OK OK CALM DOWN!"

Dazed grab kat pulling her into his house then grabbing his phone calling 911. A few minutes pass by with Kat and dazed walking to marge's house. When they get there there's an investigation crew outside it. Kat stays a bit away, unsure if it's safe. Dazed went into the house looking for any clues himself, he walks into Marge's shed and finds an axe with blood splattered all over the blade, he moves the box next to the axe to find... Dazed screams in horror. The screams were loud enough for Kat to hear, Kat arrives to see a horrified Dazed looking behind a box.

K: "What are you looking at-"

Kat gets cuts themself off when he sees what Dazed was staring at. It was the body of Marge! 

Kat begins to sob when the Investigator walks in

Investigator: "What was that noise about?"

The investigators looks in shock before calling their crew, they get escorted to the police department to get interrogated.

11: am

I: "Hello, uhmm Dazed and Kat, may i ask you two why both of you were at a crime scene?"

Dazed was still frozen in shock and terror.

K: *sniff* "W-we were M-Marges friends and *sniff*"

I: "Get this girl a tissue box!"

One of the officers comes in and hands Kat a tissue box. She blows in the tissues.

K: "I-i went to M-marge's house to say hello to him, and it was in ruins, t-there was blood on his shed, t-then I came to dazed and he called you guys and dazed and I came back. Dazed was the first to find it. Right, Dazed?"

Dazed still was processing what he saw.

I:"do you know who did this?"

K: "no... who would want to d-do that"

Kat, still a bit teary eyed, looks down at the ground.

I:"hmm... have you seen any suspicious activity from your friend?"

K: "No w-why would you say that?"

Dazed finally snaps out of it then looks at Kat

D: "didn't he seem unsettled and disturbed last night?"

K: "Yeah now that you say that.. He was acting weird even at the park."

I: "Did he say or do anything specifically?"

K: "He suddenly stares off at the distance, like something or someone was there."

D:"And he kept looking at the window, like someone was there." 

K: "Yeah! Exactly!"

I: "Hmm.. There has been a new killer around some call them 'The Hunter'. He stalks you for hours waiting for the right time, and his signature move was to take off the head."

Dazed looks at the ground thinking

D: "We need to talk to Spezz!"

He turns to Kat.

K:"Yeah but he's never home, he's always out."

D:" I know but we need to tell him what's going on."

K: "None of us know his number though."

I: " Ok well you both are free to go."

K:"Wait, is there anything else to know? Like a... like something from the killer?"

I:"well... we did find some writing in blood saying 'one down', we believe he has more targets. But that's all we can share for now."

12:00 pm

Kat starts to get nervous as both of them leave the Police Department.

K: "We both know that 'The Hunter' meant that both of us are next, right?"

D:"we can't be too sure. I mean.. We don't know how much he knows about us."

Dazed walks along the path looking around.

K: "H-hey uhh, w-why don't I stay at your place tonight?"

Dazed agrees before seeing a tall figure behind one of the trees

D:"uhh Kat... Do you see that?"

Kat looks behind himself and sees it, the figure points at Kat and makes a two sign. Dazed backs up and looks at Kat.

D:"We need to run, and hide!"

They both ran as fast as they can, the figure seemed to almost teleport going from obstacle to obstacle.

2:00 pm

They both get to Dazed's house, Kat holds the door while Dazed finds some boards.

3 knocks on the door before The Hunter barges in 'Here's Johnny style'. We see what Hunter really looks like in the light.

K: "Oh lord, why did you make our killer so hot."

Dazed grabs Kat running to his bedroom locking the door, while frantically cursing.

D: "Shit shit shit, WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU SAY THAT!"

K: "Well I wasn't lying."

D: "WHY WOULD YOU TRY TO FLIRT WITH SOMEONE THAT WILL LITERALLY KILL YOU!?"

K: "Because, strong boy that can snap me in half? 👍👍"

D:" NOT WHEN YOU COULD LITERALLY BE SNAPPED IN HALF!"

Dazed locks the door looking for anything he can use to protect himself and kat.

K: "I have a packet of peanuts and a pistol on me."

D: "Thank you for convenient timing but why do you have that?"

K: "I'm allergic to peanuts and a gun kills."

Dazed brushes it off and takes the gun preparing to shoot a motherfucker. The sound of the killer's boots goes through the house... thunk... thunk... thunk... and then knock knock knock and blam! Hunter burst through the door and... DAZED MISSES!

Hunter runs to Kat axe in hand and Kat catches it. While this is happening Dazed thinks quickly and starts to take off his clothes due to his invisibility he is able to escape

K: "Oof, your real strong there~"

D: "I TOLD YOU TO STOP FLIRTING WITH THE KILLER!"

Dazed runs off while Kat is still there fighting Hunter off, Kat talks... Alot mostly just random pickup lines before Hunter finally axes him.

Hunter: I don't even know if I should keep this one.