CHAPTER 4: A Plan Went Terribly

It's been 2 days and there hasn't been any sight of Hunter. And since for some reason all the rations are gone Dazed says that he's going out for food while taking off his clothes

D: "You know what! I'm keeping my clothes on!"

S: "Ok but wear a disguise or something! Here something i own"

Spezz hands Dazed a dress and some heels..

D: "Are you serious-"

D: @_@ "I'LL TAKE IT!!"

Dazed puts on the dress and does a little spin. Like a wittle pwincess. He leaves with a wig on to blend in and he gets to the supermarket. Grabbing lots of food trying to keep a low profile.

D: "This is so embarrassing.. Do I get Corned beef or do I get ham?"

Stranger: "Hello there ma'am but i've been looking at you from afar and i have a question."

D: "What's the question sir?"

Sir: "Do you wanna go out with me?"

D: "OH! Uhmm sorry but i'm not interested."

The stranger walks away defeated while Dazed stands there embarrassed but glad that his voice acting works. While at the house.

S: "I'm scared."

A large bang comes from the door and Spezz gun in hand is ready at the staircase. The door bursts open and Spezz panically shoots the door.. Nobody was there, Suddenly The Hunter axe in hand as always comes jumps through the door making spezz miss another shot

S: "C'mon c'mon reload faster!"

Spezz frantically tries to reload before running out of the house looking behind him when he finally finishes reloading.

S: "YES! This is what you get-"

He gets cut off when The Hunter's axe hits him square in the face..

While at Dazed's Pov (and 20 minutes later), He's done getting the food walking back to the house. He sees the corpse outside their house afraid to go in since The Hunter may still be in there waiting, so he calls the cops

D: "Hello 911? There's a dead body outside my house, we've been being targeted by The Hunter, the people at this police department know about that"

911: "Okay, which police department are you referring to?"

D: "(POLICE DEPARTMENT)"

911: "OH, ok theyll be with you in 20 minutes."

15 minutes later the police department came.

I: "Where is Dazed young woman?"

D: "I am Dazed!"

Dazed takes off his wig to reveal himself.

I: "I never pinned you down as a crossdresser."

D: "I DON'T CROSSDRESS IT'S A DISGUISE!"

I: "Okay okay fine we've surrounded the house and have a team inside"

Suddenly we hear gunshots and glass shattering. There was apparently a fight from what Dazed heard. 15 minutes later cops come out with The Hunter in handcuffs, when he saw Dazed He said to him

H "Just because I'm in cuffs now, doesn't mean I'm permanently gone."

His voice gave Dazed shivers for the whole day not being able to sleep. He's seen what that man could do, and he knows that he won't be gone for long.

After a week of paranoia he stops answering calls he never leaves his house and always leaves the lights off. His parents have been worried about him and visit him.

After a while of visits from parents he finally goes to a therapist about it. He gets better but he still has a feeling that he'll be back.

Therapist: "You're not crazy, it's normal to feel some sort of feeling when losing people especially if you see them killed right in front of you."

That was the first sentence that the therapist said to him. After the therapy, Dazed walks along the path still worried about Hunter. He heads to his house and for the first time in ages he tears down the nailed boards he made. Opening the door walking in, he sees the light in the living room being turned on and off. Walking into the living room he can hear the sound of distant voices.

D:" am i... going crazy?"

The lights and voices stop as he begins to feel like he's being stared at, but in a comforting way...

D:" hmmm..."

Dazed takes a deep breath and starts to cool down and relax, suddenly zap! brown out, as Dazed walks to the fuze box he hears weird meows and goof ahh laughs, along with the sound sighing. Dazed quickly turns around and sees nothing behind him.

D: "Ok maybe I am."

He gets to the fuse box to see it was just turned off, even though nobody but himself has the key to it.

D:"uhhh, thank you ghost?"

Feeling a pat on his shoulder he's at ease, then smiles.

Walking out of the house he decides to go to the jail to talk with the hunter.