Chapter 15: An Actors Work

Marge Glances at his dresser seeing his staff is missing, he looks at Kat.

M: "Hey Kat, did you move my staff?"

K: "Uhh no i've been.. at the desk all day."

M: "hmm alrighty, i'll go look around"

Marge gets up and looks around the living room. Trying to find his Staff.

K: "Maybe it's upstairs, Red was pretty sus."

M: "huh. Alright"

Kat follows Marge upstairs into the attic. Red was up there talking to Aster."

M: "hey Red have you seen my staff"

R: "Huh?"

K: "I'll ask him, Ego crystallum umbo dedi. noli dicere Marge aliquid. Quaerit."

R: "Ohh,"

M: "What did you tell him?"

R: "I dont know where your magic stick is."

K: "I asked him."

M: "i think the hunter took our weapons again."

K: "Let me check mine."

Kat Runs to their room and takes his Sword.

K: "I cant let him find out."

Kat hides his sword underneath the desk.

K: "WHERE THE FUCK IS MY SWORD!"

M: "I TOLD YOU! GAH I'M GONNA MURDER HIM!"

Marge tries to think about how he can contact the hunter When he gets an idea.

M: "Red! What's Hunter's number?"

R: "HUH??"

M: "how does your brother speak english but doesn't know how to hear it?"

K: "uh, Et vis est numerus Sofad."

R: "Uhh it's xxx-xxx-xxxx"

M: "THANK YOU!"

Marge calls the hunter, waiting for him to pick up.

H: "Hey Reddicus. Did Katronica give the boss the crystal yet?"

Marge goes silent before speaking.

M: *in a deep tone* this isnt Reddicus, this is Margebrine. Thank you for telling me..."

M: "Red, where is my crystal and who's Katronica?"

R: "Sofad you idiot!"

M: "WHO IS Sofad!?!?"

R: "Dicemus ei?"

K: "No!"

Marge looks at Kat.

M: "Kat?"

K: "Look! It's Katronica, Sofadd is Jakon florin."

M: "you... you, gave someone my crystal?!"

K: "Look I-I'm sorry.. That was the reason i came to that apartment."

M: "So.. everything we.. for my.. You lied to me... WHO DID YOU GIVE IT TO?!"

K: "I cant.. He is a very powerful man i couldnt even say no so i just took my reward and accepted it."

Marge starts tearing up.

M:"SO YOU DID ALL OF THIS, CAME INTO MY LIFE TO 'BE MY FRIEND' TO STEAL THE CRYSTAL!? AFTER ALL WEVE BEEN THROUGH! Its all... a lie..."

K: "I.. please understand."

M: "UNDERSTAND?! I UNDERSTAND ALRIGHT! YOU.. YOU you..."

K: "I'm sorry after I signed the contract i couldnt change no matter if i didnt want to afterwards."

M: "Then why did you sign it in the first place?"

K: "You heard me. I wanted to get a reward, i was born in greed."

Marge looks at the floor breaking out in tears before dashing out the attic. Suddenly a portal opens up and the figure comes out.

K: "Hello sir.."

F: "Why are you sad Katronica? You got what you wanted as well as a great amount of money for everyone."

K: "No reason sir."

F: "Very good"

Marge's Pov

I left the house and got in the car. I drove far away from the house. I'm now in Blockington.

I rented an apartment. I'm never going back.. I cried after it all, i walked over to my laptop and opened up boogle docs.

M: "I heard that writing helps with trauma online Maybe with fake names.. What do I title it? How about..

The Hunter

-End of Book-

About The Authors

KatThePixelCat (She/her) and Margbrine (He/him) are both friends in discord. This book is both of their first ever.

They both are about 13 years old, and got the idea of making this book from Marge asking Kat to draw a group picture of him and his friends on Pixilart and Kat making the group picture more gorey.

Marge first started this book after getting bored and starting a Google docs file and adding Kat to Co-write it. Kat didn't do much but do grammar checks till Chapter 2 and started to write more. They both chatted in discord to talk and chat about Lore and all the other stuff until they found out about the chat in google docs.

They both went and made the Google doc look better just in case they wanted to print it.