chapter 3: a failed attempt

1:34am

Dazed is running for his life throughout the city trying to find a place with clothes. Everybody keeps staring at him, the floating clump of hair. He goes into a Forever 21 store and gets some clothes (The only thing Dazed took with him was his wallet). He gets a White tee and a jacket as well as underwear and jeans.

D: "Oh finally some clothes, it's been forever since i got some. The only problem is that I don't have any more money."

He runs towards the police department to talk to the investigator walking in and he sees him immediately running over to him.

D:"HEY!"

I:"hmm? Oh, it's the invisible man!"

D:"the murderer, he killed Kat! I managed to escape but I don't feel safe."

I: "Actually we have a suspicion that it's you that killed him."

D: "What do you mean!? I saw it with my eyes. He was gigantic and strong and for some reason Kat started to flirt with it BUT THAT'S BESIDE THE POINT! I saw him!"

I: "Well you'll have to come with us-"

The officer gets cut off when an axe was thrown at us. IT WAS HUNTER! Dazed ran as far as his legs could while the officer's head was hacked off and thrown at him.

D: "Jesus christ he's insane, I need to find a hiding spot."

And there it was, a family's house. Running towards it and up the stairs he violently pounds on the door screaming for someone to open the door.

D: "PLEASE HELP ME! THERE'S A LUNATIC TRYING TO KILL ME!"

No response so Dazed just gets in one of the cops car and asks them to drive

D: "DRIVE IDIOT DRIVE!"

Suddenly the cop foots the gas pedal and they go way over the speed limit to the Police department.

D: "Please for the love of god give me a gun The Hunter is out targeting me!"

The Police officers give him a buck shot shotgun and they all wait on The Hunter when. HE ACTUALLY COMES IN!

D: "NOW!"

They all start firing when Hunter starts to talk in a spine chilling low voice.

H: "If you think a couple of bullets can stop me from killing you then you're wrong"

Suddenly The Hunter comes up from behind Dazed and tries to grab him but thanks to Dazed's reflexes he dodges it and shoots Hunter. The Hunter is unable to move because of the pain. So Dazed runs!

D: "I was almost done with thank god for my reflexes"

Dazed heads for their own neighborhood to hide when..

Spezz: "Oh hi Dazed haven't seen you in a while ey?"

D: "LET ME IN, LET ME IN!"

S: "Damn okay come in."

Dazed runs inside and immediately hammers down planks onto the door.

S: "Dude! MY HOUSE!"

D:"NO LISTEN THERE IS A KILLER COMING FOR US ALL, HE HAS ALREADY GOTTEN KAT AND BRINE!"

S: "WHAT!? This is a prank right?? Where are the cameras?"

D: "Have you seen the news?"

S: "No I haven't."

Spezz turns on the news while Dazed is still nailing down the door.

News reporter: "We mourn the loss of our dear Kat and Marge. They were both brutally murdered this week by who we suspect as 'The Hunter'."

S: "Oh my god."

D: @_@ "Don't worry it wasn't that painful and plus i think my pickup lines worked."

S: "What?"

D: "What?"

D: "I think we should lay low for now"

S: "Your right we should"

Dazed checked Spezz's fridge for food

D: "Ok we're ready for the apocalypse"

5:24 Pm

Spezz is now on his bed while Dazed is trying to unzip his own Jacket.

D:"OI PERV DON'T LOOK!"

S: "WHAT IS THERE TO LOOK AT YOUR INVISIBLE!? YOUR HAIR!?"

D: "Shut up"

Dazed finishes taking his clothes off and gets his shotgun. He walks to the staircase and stands it up against the wall barrel down and waits.

WILL DAZED AND SPEZZ BE SAFE?! TUNE IN NEXT TIME ON... The Hunter!!