Chapter 01

Adele's POV
I ran into my dad's arms and dropped my suitcases to embrace him.

I pulled away when I heard him sniffle and saw a few tears fall from his face "Dad

I pulled away when I heard him sniffle and saw a few tears fall from his face "Dad....are you crying?" He coughs and wipes his face "No...." I chuckle and hug him again "I missed you too" he squeezes me.

Our moment is ruined when Bella came huffing and puffing as she single handedly carried her 8 suitcases. Why she packed so many? Because A.) She thought that it would give her more attention and B.) She assumed that I would carry everything.

She was right with the former as everyone stared at her like she was crazy.

"Why did you run off like that?! I can't believe you made me carry all my bags!" Bella screeched making more people stare at her. I shifted uncomfortably and said "Because they're not my bags? I wasn't the one who overpacked, and they have bag trolleys you can use to transport your stuff" Bella scowled at me but before she could say anything else dad spoke up.

"Hello to you too Isabella. Dee-Dee was just excited to see me again after you banned her from coming, and she's not responsible for your things" dad said giving her a stern look. Bella sneered at him and snappily said "Whatever! And it's Bella now!" She shoulder bumped him and entered the car.

Dad was definitely not having it. As he went to scold her, I walked to customs and asked about belong transportation. Phil drove a station wagon with a large trunk for cargo and we could easily strap extra stuff to the top of it as well, we couldn't do that with dad's cruiser.

They thankfully could do we wouldn't have to make multiple trips for the princess.

~~~timeskip~~~
Dad let me sit up front so he could have a break from Bella after their argument, and we soon arrived back home.

I helped dad with the bags we could bring inside while Bella stood by the door still sulking. She should know that while mom favored her, dad didn't play favorites. If you're in the wrong, then you're wrong and you can't blame anyone else.

Dad led us upstairs and showed us our rooms. Bella's hadn't changed much, if she had kept in touch him then maybe he could've redecorated it to her liking, but she didn't. I kept in touch with dad and he redecorated my room so pretty!

 I kept in touch with dad and he redecorated my room so pretty!