pecked ♢

avery's POV.

Jameson and I sit peacefully on a bench, observing the sunset. We had no space between each other. I snuggled up on Jameson, my arms wrapped around him tenderly. I feel the cold wind whipping in my face, as I scooted closer to feel Jameson's body heat.

His eyes lingered on my body, before approving with his devastatingly handsome grin, "I see your choice of fashion has a lot to do with...me." I leaned my head on his shoulder, looking down at my clothing. I was dressed in another one of Jameson's hoodies, the hooded sweater in a jet black. I shrugged, "Your clothing is my clothing."

Jameson scooted away from me, only to hold both of my hands. I furrowed my brows, "Jameson, what are you doing?"

"Heiress, I just can't stop thinking about you." He murmured. I craned my head foward, "Jameson, I'm right in front of you." Jameson continued, "I can't take my eyes off your lips." His optics were trailing over my lips, I could see the hunger in his eyes for a kiss.

Jameson pecked my lips once.

Twice.

Three times.

He rose from the bench, his eyes glued to me before walking off, back to the car to leave me by myself on the bench. I hated to admit I wanted more of his kisses. His passionate, lustrous kisses. I rose from the bench as well, going after him.

"Jameson, why did you just leave me there?" I grumbled after catching up with him. "I felt the need to go home, so we can enjoy each other more...privately." Jameson says naughtily. He wraps his arm around my waist, pulling me close to him as our hips brushed.

"I like the idea of that." I smirk. Jameson had plenty of ideas I didn't like, but this is one that I could agree with.