Prologue: (Ceremony Breaking)⁰⁰²

MIRROR CHAMBER:

"We're done with orientation and dorm assignments? All right, new students-let me be clear. At Heartslabyul House, I am the law. Break the rules, and it's off with your head!" The read headed boy said, the last words getting shouted with laces of sternness. A boy with lion ears yawns in boredom. "Well, that ceremony was as boring as ever.
I'm going back to the dorm. If you're in Savanaclaw House, follow me."

A boy with glasses stands front. "New students! Allow me to be the first to congratulate you on your achievement. As dorm leader of Octavinelle House, I am honored to have the opportunity to support you in what I hope will be a fulfilling campus experience." He said with a polite greeting and maybe even a small smile. "Hey, does anyone know where the headmage went? He disappeared midway through the ceremony..." A handsome boy mumbles in concern. "Some headmage he is." A voice from a tablet utters with a hint of disappointment. "Maybe he had a tummyache?" A boy with red eyes wonders as he placed his fingers around his chin.

"I most certainly did not!" Crowley announces with a hint of sarcasm, Yuu and M/N weren't that close by Crowley's lead. "What is this? An cosplay event or what, maybe even a cult." M/N snickers as Yuu nudges him. "Shh! They might here you, you know?" M/N frowns as he pouts instead. "Whatever." The conversation was kept between the two new students. "Ah, speak of the devil." The red headed boy said as he rolls his eyes. "If you must know, I was searching for the new student who'd failed to show for orientation." Crowley said with an annoyed tone. "You two are the only ones who has yet to be assigned a dorm. Step up to the Dark Mirror, and be quick about it. I'll watch your weasel." "Grrrrr!" Grim growls as M/N stands infront of he mysterious mirror.

The Dark Mirror: "State your name." The floating dark mirror said. "I'm M/N." "M/N.. the nature of your soul is.. interesting. You reek of trouble, yet you lace of magic, colorful and cheerful, yet at the same time, dull.. and dark." The mirror said. "Therefore, he shall be placed in Heartslabyul." 'Wow, Creative name for a dormitory.' M/N thinks as he goes to Yuu and pats their shoulder. "Go." He grins as Yuu nods and goes to the mirror.

"State your name." The mirror says. "I'm.. Yuu." Yuu replies as they look at the mirror. "Yuu... The nature of your soul is..." A moment of silence was brought upon the room as the Dark Mirror speaks again. "...unclear to me." Students, including Crowley are shock. "What did you just say?" Crowley asks in clear disbelief. "I sense no magical power from this one." The Dark Mirror said. "Soundless." Critical hit! "Colorless." Combo hit 2! "Shapeless." Combo hit 2! "Utterly vacant." K.O!

M/N snickers as he tries to hide his laugh, his stomach already hurting while he hide his face behind his hat. Yuu gives him a disappointed glare as Yuu sighs. "Therefore, no dorm would be appropriate." The mirror speaks. "Are you suggesting that the black carriage went to receive a person who cannot even use magic?" Crowley asks in utter confusion. "But that is absurd! The student selection process has not erred once in its century of existence! How could this have happened?"

"Mmmph! Nnnrgggh..." Grim struggles out of Crowley's hold as he finally escapes while gasping. "ME! Let ME have this student's seat!" Grim shouts, like a kid throwing a tantrum. "Not so fast, you hyperactive weasel!" Crowley tries to catch the weasel like flying creature. "Unlike that human, I can actually use magic! So let me be a student here! Look, I'll show you! My spells're the cat's meow!" Grim casts a large circle of blue fire, it made the students panic as the weasel laughs like a maniac. "Everyone, get down!" The red headed boy shouts as everyone got down. "Myaaahhh!" Grim laughs hysterically. M/N backs up from the fire, watching the scene while giggling. "Damn.. first day in school and already chaos?" He laughs. "AHHHHH! HELP! I'm on fire over here!" The boy with red eyes shouts while panicking, M/N pats down the boy's clothes to get rid of the fire to help him. "AHH!- I- Oh- Thanks! Um, M/N was it?" The boy with red eyes asks. "Yupp! What's your name though?" M/N smiles. "Kalim Al-Asim!" Kalim says brightly with a smile. Meanwhile...

"Someone catch that blasted animal before it sets the entire school ablaze!" Crowley shouts as fire spreads wildly around the chamber room with students basically panicking all over. "Ugh. Can I go now, or...?" The boy with cat.. no, lion ears spoke a little sleepily yet his voice full of boredom and not interest. "Oh? I thought you fancied yourself a hunter. Go and help yourself to that plump little morsel!" The handsome boy teases as he giggles. "Too much effort. Do it yourself." The lion boy grumbles. "Allow me to handle this, Headmage Crowley. If none of you are up to the task of catching a small animal, I will accept the responsibility." The boy with glasses says confidently, seems a little egoistic for M/N though. "WTG Azul. Rackin' up those participation credits." The voice from the tablet cheers. "Hey, um, my butt's still on fire... Could you maybe put this out again please?!" Kalim panics as M/N sighs and continues to help Kalim with his problem.

"

I'm sorry, were my instructions unclear?!" Crowley shouts again as Grim flew around while spewing out blue fire everywhere. The lion boy sighs. "Preeetty sure you can handle catching one mangy weasel all on your lonesome there, headmage." He says as he yawns while looking at the chaos with no interest of helping or whatsoever. "How many times do I gotta say it? I'm Grim, spellcaster extraordinaire! I am NOT a weasel!" Grim threw another fit as fire continues to spread because of the annoyance they're basically giving him. "Aren't you a spunky little fellow? Riddle, would you be so kind...?" Azul turns to the red headed boy, or, what he's called 'Riddle'. Riddle sighs with a frown on his face as he speaks in a stern voice. "Furry miscreant. I will abide no rule-breaking. You will be judged by my hand."

A/N -

Hi again, two early posts, and it's not even the weekends, my motivation is over the roof, the chapters are actually like the Twisted wonderland's chapters, so think as it as if you're rereading the whole script of it.. anyway, if there are any grammar errors, comment about it, there's a little less M/N action, but after this part, I'll figure out something that can make M/N fit in..

Words with A/N: 1156
Without A/N: 1083