Prologue: (Recollection Blanking+A Perplexing Puzzle)⁰⁰⁴/⁰⁰⁵

LIBRARY

Crowley, Yuu, and surprisingly M/N, stands in the library, basically searching for every book there is in the library. "Just as I'd suspected. Nothing.
Not only is your homeland not listed on any map from any point in history. Now, are you QUITE sure that you come from such a place? That wasn't some sort of lie, or jape? Because if so, the only explanation is that you've come from another planet. Or perhaps you were summoned here from another dimension?" Crowley asks in a doubtful tone while raising his eyebrow. "HOLD ON, Another planet?!" "Another dimension?!" M/N and Yuu says at the same time as they stared at eachother for a second and back to Crowley. "Well, Yuu, Show me everything that you brought here with you. Do you have some form of identification, a driver's license perhaps? Or even a...shoe? You do seem a tad bit...empty-handed." He says while looking at at the robe's pockets and Yuu's hand. "Come to think of it, where's my wallet and phone?!" Yuu panics as they pats down their whole robe to search where is their valuables at, M/N coughs into his fist. "As you said, They got nothing."

"Well, this is quite the predicament.." Crowley mumbles. "I cannot have someone with no aptitude for magic bumbling about my magic academy." He sighs in disappointment. "And yet, as an educator, I am loath to expel a young person without a cent to their name, or any ability to contact their guardian..."

"Truly! My grace is boundless!" Crowley compliments himself as M/N and Yuu stares at him in either with concern or confusion, maybe both. 'Does this guy have a praise kink or whatever..' M/N thinks as he cringes and looks away. "Now.. Hmmmmm... Oh! There is a vacant building on this campus.
It was, in fact, used as a dorm a long time ago. With a proper cleaning, it should be habitable enough. Out of the profound kindness of my heart, I will allow you to live there for the time being." Crowley says brightly, well, more like narcissisticall- hmm, filled with confidence. "Ya think this guy have a praise kink or something?" M/N whispers to Yuu as they stare at M/N "To be honest, it looks like it." They agree with M/N as they both sigh in disbelief. "In the meantime! we will investigate other ways to send you home. Dear me, but I am a gracious man indeed! A model educator, one might say. Well then, I shall take you to your dorm straight away. It is an older building, but it has plenty of...character, one might say." Well that proves M/N and Yuu's point.

RAMSHACKLE DORM