| Chapter 3 |

November 22, 2015

It had now been a month since the beautiful evening spent with Miyeon and Bambam, Minnie hadn't seen her friend since then so she decided to call him.
After a while Bambam picked up the call.

"Hey Min!" answered Bambam

"Bam how are you? I haven't seen you for a month!"

"Well, I've had a lot of work to do in this period, sorry if I haven't called you even once. How are you? How's it going with your father?" Bambam asked.

Minnie was silent until he heard a sob, Minnie was crying silently.

"Hey Min, I have two tickets for the amusement park I don't know what to do with them, why don't you take Miyeon and spend a day together? I will be out of your school at the end of class ok?" Bambam said to make Minnie feel better.

"Uhm uhm," Minnie said, her breathing returned to normal and Bambam knew she had stopped crying.

"See you later, Min." Bambam said.

"See you later Bam, thank you." Minnie answered hanging up the call.

Minnie was still at home, it was only 5:00am.

After she finished getting ready, she left the house and headed to the park to meet Miyeon.

Minnie was waiting for the older, it was quite cold that morning, the raven was wearing only a hoodie with a t-shirt and jeans, she was freezing.

"YHA KIM MINNIE DO YOU WANT TO CATCH A COLD?!" the brunette yelled, startling Minnie.

Minnie smiled at her and shook her head.

"Sorry Yeon, but I don't have warmer clothes." Minnie answered, starting to walk.

"Can't you ask your parents to buy new ones?" Miyeon asked, innocently.

Minnie looked down so Miyeon wouldn't see the tears forming in her eyes.

"No Yeon, they are... very busy. They can't buy me something new." Minnie answered.

'Another lie... sorry Yeon.' the younger thought.

Miyeon was surprised by Minnie's answer, she felt sorry for her youngest.

"Yeon! Do you want to come to the amusement park with me tonight? Bambam gave me two tickets." Minnie asked, changing the subject.

"Of course Min!" Miyeon answered, excitedly.

The two girl arrived in class and sat down, Minnie was happy that Miyeon had accepted and she couldn't wait to see Bambam again.

After the end of the lessons,
"Yeon, do you mind if I walk you home?" Minnie asked.

"Of course, thanks." Miyeon replied.

Out of school, Minnie saw Bambam leaning against his car. The girl ran and hugged him, a few tears began to fall down her face, but the boy wiped them away immediately.

Miyeon saw the scene and suffered to see her friend crying. Minnie seldom cried, something serious must have happened to be crying.

Miyeon came over and greeted Bambam.

"Here's Min, as promised. Enjoy rhe evening and please forget your problems for once. Enjoy this night with Miyeon." Bambam said, handing the tickets to Minnie and looking at Miyeon.

"Miyeon, can I talk to you privately?" Bambam asked and Miyeon nodded.

The two walked off, leaving Minnie behind with a puzzled expression.