chapter 7

After i awnsered the question the paparatzi went silent and within seconds started asking a million questions i didnt know how to awnser. Louis looked at me with a proud look .what was he proud of he just caused the biggest commotion in my life! I ran to the bathroom and pulled out my phone i touched the contacts icon and found dianas name i hit the message button and started typing

Me: how could you!?

Di: what are you talking bout karri?

Me: you told the paparazi im pregnant gosh i cant trust you with anything!

Di: NO I DIDNT omg howd they find out...

Me: you didnt? Omg who did then

di: JASON i bet it was jason

Me:omg your probably right

Di: i got to go to algebra..pick me up after school

and with that i put my phone away and ran to the table where louis was standing on the table...what the hell."lou what are you doing? Get down" i demanded "babe calm down theyre threatining me " he replied with a shocked look on his face "lets run !" I suggested he got down and we all ran out the door and into the car. I guess all the commotion didnt sit well with the baby because as soon as we got in the car i threw up all over nialls shoes "ewwwwwww karrisa! Huh i guess i kinda needed new shoes!" He whined "sorry ni" i replied truly sorry. "Lets get you home" harry said stepping on the pedal we got to their house and lou carried me to the couch where i layed with a blanket for 30 minutes before realizing i had to pick up diana "LOU! Get down here we need to go pick up diana!" I yelled i heard footsteps down the stairs and the jingling of keys "lets go.." lou said opening the door. I got up and walked in the car and took off towards the school when we got there diana was waiting on her phone she saw us and got in the car "omg karri, your all over twitter and facebook!" She imediately said swinging the door shut ."whos karri?" Lou said with a dumbfound look on his face "its my nick name lou..." i said turning my attention towards diana "why would jason do this to me?" I asked "karri, you did yell at him the other day and you wont get back together with him ,.." she replied a bit harsh "there was never anything between us..it was all a game !" I stated truly hurt "uhh we can deal with it when we get home" she said "im not going to your house ..i cant trust him and i wont ! Plus lou knows and said i could live with him!" I stated with a smile looking at lou who was quite confused id explain it to him later "oh well cann you drop me off at home ?" She asked lou "sure love there ya go" he replied with a genuine smile .she got out of the car with one last wave and was gone when we got home the house was surrounded by cars we got out and ran around the back of the house walking through the kitchen to find niall searching the cabnits we giggled and walked up stairs "your bum is sooo sexy!" I heard lou say "hmmm well i can say the same about yours" i said walking into the room he pushed me on the bed and leaned over me kissing every inch of my face i chuckled when zayn and harry walked in "gosh lou you already got her pregnant geesh stop it!" They yelled "haha very funny i was just showing her love mates wats up?" Louis stated with a guilty face "well uhh your all over tv and all over the internet and we were just thinking you might not want to leave the house!" Harry said when liams eyes got wide "what?" Louis asked curious "uhh nothing, nothing at all" liam said putting his phone behind his back .louis snatched it out of his hand his eyes got wide "well we know who the new womenizer is " louis read out loud "thats what an interviewer said about me " he stated obviously hurt "ok scratch what i said we need to leave remember we have a meeting with simon" harry said "ok,you can come" louis said pointing to me i nodded and we ran threw the croud and got in the car we drove to the office niall swung open the door and walked out then liam then harry then zayn when we saw simon walk up he made his way through the crowd and stood by the door waiting for louis and me and thats when everything went down "theres the slut, use protection you whore!" A person in the crowd said louis poked his head out of the car "what the hell did you just say?" He said walking over to the guy he looked him in the eye "dont fucking talk about my girlfriend like that !" He said punching the guy in the face simon walked over and pulled louis off of the guy i got out of the car and ran to him "lou..." i said "hi babe" he said like nothing happened "what the hell was that?" I asked "he was talking about you..." he said with an angry expression the boys then walked over to us and pulled us up the stairs of the building. We walked in the office and sat down "as you know..the paparazi has figured out a secret about one of you" simon said looking all of us in the eye "yah well karrisa is pregnant" lou said waiting to be punished "yes i know that, well we need to discuss security for ...im sorry wats your name?" He asked directing the question towards me "oh uh karrisa but you can call me karri" i replied "well karrisa u need security because there will be lots of angry fans and the boys have concerts next month!" He said "thank you simon for uderstanding " louis cut in and said "oh im not done talking to you young man " simon snapped back "yes sir" louis said and putt his head down we all filed out of the office and into the car we got home and i was exhausted i stammered to the couch and passed out .