chapter 22

"............one direction!!!" Jennifer announces. The boys walk on stage. They take a seat. "So..welcome boys." She better not try and flirt with louis. "Its nice to be here." Louis states firmly. "So..you guys have a new album coming out in august. How excited are you?" She asks. "Well. I think were more nervous than anything because our first album was such a big hit that theres more pressure on living up to that ." Harry states. Well said.

"Well im sure the audience would like to know how many of you are in a relationship?". Louis, liam, and zayn raise their hands. "Lets start with you louis. You have been dating karissa parker for about a year and a half. How are things?" Her lipstick is bright pink and shes batting her eye lashes.."theyre really good actually. Shes the love of my life. And we have a family together and tattoos so i mean enough said.." awwwwwwwwww..

"Thats great. Now if im right. You have an almost one year old daughter and a baby on the way?" Ughh i cant stand her. "Yes. Our daughter silver is actually about 9-10 months. And we have one on the way. We dont know what it is yet but i would like another girl." I didnt know that. I personally want a boy. "Thats great well i hope every thing goes fine" louis nods and jennifer shifts to harry.

"Harry how is it living with karrisa?" Did she really just ask that. "Shes lovely. Really shes really funny but if we get out of lighn she puts us in our place." That was sweet. "Good. Do you think shes a good fit for louis.?" What the hell is this chicks problem. Harry looked uncomfortable. "Yes. I beleive they truely are meant for eachother."

"well louis. A little while ago it was rumored karrisa cheated on you. So are you so sure this baby is yours." Oh. Hell. No. What the fuck. Louis looked pissed. "Uhh..i dont think that is a reasonable question. " i could tell he was trying not to yell. "Well i do. I mean wouldnt you like to know. I mean if she kissed the man what else do you think she did. ?" Shes going to die.

Louis got up and walked off stage. Damn. That bitch! The boys were soon to follow. What is wrong with people these days.

I decided to not get mad about the interview i mean theres nothing to do about it, so why be mad ya know?. I walked up the stairs and into the bathroom. I turned on the shower and striped my clothes.

-----

I stepped out of the shower. It was freezing. I wrapped a towel around myself and walked into my bedroom.

"Hey babe." I said to louis. He was currently laying down on the bed. "Hey..did you enjoy your shower?" He seemed mad still. "Yeah..are you still mad about the interview?" I asked dropping my towel. "Yeah kinda...and you might want to put some clothes on..your tempting me." He replied wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Theres no reason to be mad about it..." i pulled my 'I <3 louis' shirt off the hanger and pulled it over my head. "Your not mad about it?" I pulled my very short shorts on and turned around. "I was at first but..babe..theres nothing we can do about it.." i truthfully stated. "I guess your right..im gonna jump in the shower" he still looked sad. "Ok..im coming with..i need to brush my hair and put make up on. "

I shut the bathroom door and louis jumped in the shower. I raked the brush through my mahagony hair. I put on some mascara and eye liner. I looked at my self in the mirror. Ughh i need a hair appointment.

I grabbed my phone and dialed my hair dressers number. "Hello?" She awnsered. "Hi. Its karrissa. Yeah. I know. Umm i need a hair appointment. Ok. Wednesday at 12. Ok .thanx. bye" i put my phone back down.

Louis stepped out of the shower. "Your still in here?" He looked hot. "Yeah. I dont kbow what to do with my hair" i shrugged. "Well starring at me isnt going to help.." oh shit. I hadnt even notice i was starring at him. "Oh.." i blushed.