40. Tytos

Alicent and Aislynn walked in on Aegon pleasuring himself over the balcony, he grunted and groaned happily standing on the ledge ready to come over the streets below when his mother came in.

"Gods you dont want anyone seeing your tiny pecker." Aislynn declared and Aegon stumbled back wrapping himself up in his sheets nervously. Aegon grunted as he fell.

''Whose idea was it?'' Alicent demanded. ''The pig. Was it your plot?' Alicent demanded not caring for her sons embarrassment.

''No... it was Jace and... uh... it-it was the two of them. I couldn't be sure.'' Aegon offered still anxiously covering himself.

"Yeah, I knew it. Had faith in you Aegon." Aislynn agreed. "Lets go beat there black haired heads to the ground." she teased. Aegon smirked back at her.

''Aemond is your brother.''

''Well, he's a twat.'' Aegon countered

''We are family. You may cuff him about as you wish at home, but in the world... we must defend our own.'' Alicent hissed.

''It was funny.'' Aegon admitted with a laugh, Aislynn whacked him over the back of the head. "Ow,"

"Stop being a cunt." Aislynn instructed and Aegon grumbled.

''Do you think Rhaenyra's sons will be your playthings forever? As things stand... Rhaenyra will ascend the throne and Jacaerys Targaryen will be her heir.'' Alicent reminded him.

''So?'' Aegon questioned but Alicent grabbed his face holding tight to his ears, he cringed back in pain but she didn't yield. ''Ugh!''

''You are nearly a man-grown. How is it that you can be so shortsighted? If Rhaenyra comes into power... your very life could be forfeit. Aemond's as well. She could move to cut off any challenge to her succession.'' Alicent hissed her grip tight on him.

''Then I won't challenge...'' Aegon began.

''You are the challenge!'' Aislynn corrected.

''You are the challenge, Aegon! Simply by living and breathing! You are the King's firstborn son... and what they know, what everyone in the realm knows in their blood and in their bones... is that one day, you will be our King.'' She released his face as she stood up and calmly turned to the door, Aegon stared back at his mother nervously. ''Get dressed.''

"Auntie...." Aegon whispered as Alicent headed out. 

"Hi honey."

"Are you really mad?" 

"Yeah." Aislynn agreed softly. 

"I'm sorry." Aegon murmured. 

"I love you, your mother does too, she just has a hard time showing it." Aislynn offered. "And an even harder time when you are a jerk to your little brother." 

"I will make it up to Aemond." Aegon offered. "No more pranks." 

"Good boy." Aislynn agreed. "And try to listen to your mother, thats all we want our children to be good and happy and listen to us most importantly." Aislynn remarked, Aegon chuckled. "Get dressed, you have training." 

+

"I sent the boys to training." Tyland remarked as he looked up from his desk.

"YOu should sit in that chair." Aislynn remarked pointing to the head seat. 

"Thats the kings seat. I'm almost done." Tyland assured. 

"The king is not here and you should sit in his seat." Aislynn repeated kissing his neck. Tyland glanced back at her.