Monchou~Desmios, the Imprisoned Yaksha

Name: Monchou [Free of Sadness]

Age: 2,000 plus years

Gender: Female

Birthday: February 15

Affiliation: Liyue Adeptus, Yakshas

Vision: Anemo

Weapon: Polearm

Constellation: Draco Argenti Pluvia

Rating: 5 star

Special Dish: Tang Yuan

Titles: Desmios

Nuo Dancer of Bondages

Imprisoned Yaksha

Adeptus of Restraint

Banner Name: Crying Chains

  Appearance: Long white hair with bangs, Lavender blue eyes, Porcelain skin, Round face, full lips, soft cheekbones, Lithe and hourglass body type

Personality: Intp/j

Quiet, Stubborn, Calm, Compassionate, Protective, Daring, Cold, Insecure, Scared, Thoughtful, Knowledgeable, Introverted

Clothing [Chinese hanfu based, silvers, white, blues, and greens. Easy to move in]         

Height: 5"

Weight: 97-112 lbs

Clothing preference: Hanfu styled, flowy and easy to move in

Key Relationship 1: Her relationship with Xiao

Key Relationship 2: Her relationship with the Yakshas and Adepti

Key Relationship 3: Her relationship with the Traveller and other mortals

Skills: Can play the Guzheng, can sing, make nature sing with her, lure people to sleep

Phobias/Fears: loneliness, disgrace, speaking, people in general, (idk)

Favorites: Tang yuan and sweets, books, flowers, leaves, music, her Guzheng, the sea and lanterns

Nicknames: Desmios, Zhi You, Mo-mo

Vision obtaining: She was surrounded by the Millelith in an attempt to capture her because she had killed 3 mortals. As she was surrounded by soldiers threatening to attack her, she collapsed in fear thinking of everything she had done wrong and how she didn't want to be imprisoned again. At that moment, a vision appeared in front of her, protecting her from the Millelith, killing all of them. It is very possible that Morax, her father, did not want her harmed and thus, letting the vision kill the soldiers.

About Xiao: "He's very quiet. I really like him though (blushing). I've seen him outside at night gazing at the moon and humming. Even though he seems so stingy and cold, is really kind and caring to me. I can understand why he is cold to people though, especially mortals. Love and friendship can blind someone...I would know."

About Ganyu: "Ganyu is sweet, but she makes me very uncomfortable at times. She acts so...human at times. I do hope that one day she will fit in with everyone though. I prefer to distance myself and not fit in."

About Ningguang: "Lady Ningguang is a complicated lady. I believe that she thinks that the Adepti will respond to her beck and call. That is not the way of the Adepti. We are free spirited, ruling and protecting humans and Liyue on our own. Indepedently. We rarely even work together. Even with this opinions about her, I think she is a good mortal ruler."

About Zhongli: "My...father. I honestly don't know what to think about him. I know he loves me, but I just feel like he is never around. Or maybe he's to busy now posing as a mortal. I don't know. I...I miss him and Mother."

About Hu Tao: "She's really strange. Death is not something to be obsessed with. It can lead down dangerous paths. Also, she thinks that being drawn to kill mortals is intresting and cool. I can say this, it is not. I always feel like I'm a puppet on strings. I wish Hu Tao can back off. I don't approve of Father working so closely with her either."

About Childe: "He tried to recruit me as a Fatui member, telling me that I could easily rise to a Harbriger, taking the place of someone who had apparently died three years ago. I said no. I serve on Archon and one Archon only."

About Xingqiu: "I never really talk with him. Best to not get close to mortals. But we do like to share books at time and recommend them. He's an interesting young man."

About Chongyun: "He is disturbing. To me at least. Always trying to track me down which drives me crazy. I have to take my mask off everytime he sees me or else he thinks I'm some demon. I'm surprised I havn't accidently killed him yet.."

About Yun Jin and Xinyan: "I rarely talk to them. The only time they really talk to me is when they have a music job offer. Last year they asked me to play the guzheng for the Lantern Rite, and they're asking me to do it again this year. Sometimes Yun Jin asks for me to play at a opera show in the Harbor. I sometimes accept. Not always."

Qiqi: "I'm sorry for her."

Baizhu: "He's kind. I'm glad he give me something to keep my bloodthirst madness in check."

Kequing: "Very stern. If any mortal were to scare me, it would be her. I think she is a great assistant to Lady Ningguang, though."

Xangling: "Her food is good. Her tang yuan is good. So is her Almond Tofu."

Yanfei: "Another half-adeptus...huh. She sounds like the type of person to make a contract with my Father too."

Shenhe: "Cold. Scary."

Yelan: "She's a suspicious individual. I wouldn't trust her at all. I don't care how much good information she has."

A/N 

i know, i know. it's longgggggg. bear with me.  i love you guys. especially the xiao lovers <3

-LittleSister