Chapter 1

July 2013

Brandy

"OMG I'm about to cum." Brandy yelled as sweat poured down her forehead.

Jay was giving her the ride of her life outside, behind the house. Brandy and Jay knew they were wrong for what they were doing, but their adrenaline was running on high and neither one of them cared at that moment. Jay continued to hit the right spot as he tried to quiet Brandy down by putting his hand over her mouth. There was a party going on inside the house for another one of their home-girls and he didn't want them to get caught. Diamond, his steady girl of five years was inside the house also. Jay pumped one last time then he dropped to his knees and attacked Brandy's clit with hunger. He knew when he did this to Diamond she was always speechless, so he had to try something to get Brandy to quiet down. He felt she was being loud on purpose, and he hated a messy bitch.

Brandy threw her head back and rode Jay's face until she was hit with a mind blowing orgasm. Her voice was gone, and she couldn't make a sound as her legs shook, she unloaded a bucket of cum down Jay's throat. Jay had a rule about eating pussy, but he had two things he needed Brandy to do for him so he had to make this quickie a good one. He hated her, and she was about to find out just how much.

As the orgasm stopped, Jay stood up and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand while pulling the rubber off. He instructed Brandy to finish him off as well. Brandy hated when he did that; she wanted him to cum inside of her, but she knew he had caught on to her little game. She loved the sex, but the thought of putting his dick in her mouth after it has been all up in her bestie was nasty and disgusting. Jay forced Brandy to her knees and face fucked her until he felt his nut about to come up, he pulled out of her mouth and released all over her face. Brandy was pissed, but she knew better not say one word out the way to Jay. He was a nice guy, but had a bad side that she didn't want to get on. Jay considered himself a good dude but felt guilty about what he was doing with his girl's best friend.

As Jay zipped up his pants and started to walk away from Brandy, he yelled over his shoulder at her. "Hit me later I got some business for you to take care of."

With that he was gone; he had to go brush his teeth before he went back in the house. His home boy stayed three doors down so it wouldn't take him long to get back. Brandy, on the other hand, was tired of Jay fucking and leaving her. She wanted him for herself, but didn't know how to tell him. They had been fucking each other now for six months. Brandy had to find a way to get back into the party before she was missed, however, she had to get Jay's cum off her face. She ran to her car and dug around in the trunk until she found some of her panties she had worn a week ago. Brandy pretty much lived out of her car; she refused to go back home to her parents' house and endure the hell she went through. Brandy wiped his cum off her face then closed her trunk only to find herself face to face with Diamond. "Shit girl you scared me, where you came from?" Was the only thing Brandy could think about at that moment to say, she just knew she was caught.

"I was looking for Jay, have you seen him? He's not in the house I checked, and one of his boys is looking for him." Diamond felt like Brandy was up to something but she just couldn't put her finger on it.

Brandy and Jay had both been MIA for about forty-five minutes and she had a feeling they were together.

"Oh girl he ran up the street, he said he had a sell to go make at Dayshawn's house. He told me to tell you he will be right back." Brandy replied.

"So what are you doing out here all by yourself?" Diamond wanted to see where her head was at.

Something was strange about Brandy and Diamond wanted to get to the bottom of it.

"Umm, I just got out the car with my boo thang. Girl you know how I do when it's time to get this money." Brandy's hands started to sweat because she felt pressured.

"Your ass is nasty, so what you wasn't gonna bathe your ass after fucking some nigga? Bitch, I see why your ass don't have no man!" Diamond couldn't do nothing but shake her head.

She knew her friend was thirsty but damn!

"Nawl girl I was just about to come tell you that I was finna go to your house to wash up, I need your house keys." Brandy was ready to go because her friend was making her nervous.

She really didn't care for her friend's feelings, she just didn't want her to find out about her little secret just yet. She was trying to get pregnant by Jay first, that way he couldn't leave her. He would be stuck with her for the next eighteen years and she would be straight.

"Ok girl, Tip is waiting on all of us so she can cut her cake, so hurry up and get back." Diamond told her, handing Brandy her house key and then walked away to go call Jay's ass.