Chapter 4

Safe House

The safe house was a house that Tee Tee was renting, nobody knew about this spot but the three of them. It was an old house on the outside, but the inside was decked out. It had 3 bedrooms, 2 ½ bathrooms, a black leather sectional sat in one corner, a 60 inch flat screen TV mounted on the wall and a mini bar in the other corner. One bedroom was the safe room. This is where they went to count all the money from their licks. It had three safes in the room, one for each of them. The other two rooms were used as guest bedrooms in case it got too late and they didn't want to drive home.

As the trio got into the house Brandy made her way to the bathroom, and the men went straight to the safe room to start counting the money. Tee Tee had a bad bitch that could suck a mean dick he was trying to get her. Brandy closed the door and locked it when she got in the bathroom. She sat on the toilet to count the money she had taken from the other safe. After counting her dough it came up to 12,792 dollars. This put a smile on her face. Money always made her pussy wet. She couldn't wait to add this to her take from the other safe. Brandy made her way to the safe room, "How much so far?" she asked like nothing was wrong. The money counter was going and was up to 597,789 dollars. Shit was looking real good to all of them.

"We looking great for tonight's take, what took you so long in the bathroom?" Ant asked looking at her. The money counter buzzed signaling that it was done. Tee Tee added another stack of money to the counter. He had three more stacks left to be counted. After about ten more minutes they had their final number from there take. 729,735 dollars, after dividing it three ways everybody got 243,245 dollars. That plus her take from the other safe Brandy had the total of 256,037 dollars.

"Hey now hey, cash is what it is!" yelled Brandy. She was happy with her take but she had to give them the low down on this other dude she had been talking to. Tee Tee was already heading to his safe to put his money up. He already had $200,000 safe. He basically lived off the money he made from hustling. Ant kept a couple of stacks so he could go splurge a lil for the night, and Brandy put all the money in the safe except for what was in her purse.