(11) THE LEADER

After a few days of continuation the actual reason of Subhadra and Arjun's outing came out of the curtains of secrecy

After a few days of continuation the actual reason of Subhadra and Arjun's outing came out of the curtains of secrecy. In actual Subhadra was going to a friendly kingdom of Dwarka which was situated close to Dwarka. Her mission was solving the internal conflict of that kingdom.

Before some days that kingdom had sent a letter to Kanha and Balram conveying detailed about the internal conflict of its palace, and had asked suggestions from them. In reply both brothers suggested to convince the both sides as the matter was related to royal family. If the internal conflict palace leaked out then that would create disturbances in nation.

Subhadra was also aware of the issue. She had decided to solve that issue as she had to prove herself for a greater cause.

When the complicated issue of that kingdom was solved due to Subhadra's sincere investment of patience and peaceful attempts, the king himself along with his trustworthy members of royal  assembly came to Dwarka to convey gratitude.

In the royal assembly of Dwarka Subhadra was highly praised by everyone, and at everyone's insistence she stood up to speak.

"Internal conflict is nothing except the chaos which we can't control due to the imbalance of virtues at personal level. Human being consists both virtues and vice. The conflict of palace isn't internal conflict indeed. The real internal conflict is conflict in between virtues and vices inside human being," Subhadra's earned amused looks defining internal conflict.

"I have a suggestion for exercising affective control on internal conflict which can lead many disturbances in nation and breakdown of administration," it was the time for everyone to share curious glances among themselves.

"We have various departments in administration. So, I suggest to establish a department of ethics which will promote virtues against vices," she wrapped up her speech.

"What a praiseworthy suggestion, princess Subhadra!"

"We all are agree with you. Your suggestion is going to do great,"

"Even we will convey this suggestion to other friendly kingdoms. I am sure that they are going to appreciate this," the entire assembly started to praise Subhadra.

"I am proud of you Gudiya. We will even establish this department, and you will be the head of that department," Balram came nearer Subhadra gazing at her affectionately.

"Not only here her opinions will be considered at the top in each department of ethics established by our friendly kingdoms. We would like to work as a group along with her as the head," the king of the friendly kingdom was ecstatic at the thought of collaboration under Subhadra's care. After all nothing feels greater than corporation for cracking a single goal.

"Sure, Dwarka will be glad to contribute for this greater good through its princess," Kanha declared sharing a short eye lock of admiration with Subhadra which she returned him.