A hint.

After a while, you woke up, But fantoccio was gone. You sat up out of the bed and decided to look around for him, You found him backstage working with some props. He saw you and said "What are you waiting for Y/N? You gonna help or what?" You took a small step back but then decided to walk over to him, And say "What can i help with?".

He looked at you and pointed over to one of the props, "Put that together" He said. You nodded and went over to the prop and thought "Seriously, How does he do this? Way too confusing..." After around 45 minutes, You finished with the work. You still kinda wanted to get out of there but didnt know how.

 Fantoccio walked over to you and gave you a hat that looked like his, He said "A gift for helping me out..." He blushed lightly and looked away, holding the hat in hand. You took the hat and said "thank you, Fantoccio" He clearly didnt want you to leave, He seemed lonely. You grabbed some food out of your backpack since you were getting hungry, You offered some to Fantoccio but he declined. He said "Giving me your food would be a waste." You looked away and began eating. (Any food you want it to be)

after finishing your food, you looked over at Fantoccio, He was reading a script. You asked him "what are you doing?" He replied with "Getting inspiration from past plays." You peeked over him and looked at the script, It was a strange one (lol). You told him you were going to get some rest, He nodded and looked back at the script. You looked out the window, Considering just making a run for it. In the end you decided to stay, You had no where better to go anyways.