A confession...?

You woke up the next day, you wonered where you were but then remembered. Your still in this Cursed theatre, Recounting what happened so far you said to yourself.
"I stumbled upon this random theatre, Met a magical puppet, Obtained feelings for said magical puppet, Met some random goat, Got crushed and here i am. wow, thats alot less then i thought..."

"I wonder if theyre looking for me." The thought that kept roaming your head, You had been gone for a while now so surely your friends would worry, right? You got out of bed ready for the day, you got dressed, ate some food and left the room. You were seriously considering leaving this place after the head incident but you convinced yourself not to.

You saw fantoccio doing the usual so you decided to sit down in the audience, You knew he wouldnt scold you for not helping due to the injuries you suffered from being crushed. He was fixing the fallen head and making sure it wouldnt fall again. He saw you in the audience, he blushed and looked away, He asked you " H-hey Y/n, how are you?" "Better then ever!" You replied with a big smile.

"Im sorry for what happened to you, its my fault" Fantoccio said, you replied "No No No No NO! Its my fault for jumping in the way, But atlast.. i didnt want you to get crushed" He looked back at you and smiled, A while passes and he finishes working. He floats over to you and invites you to eat with him, You accepted with a joyful expression. So then he grabbed your hand and pulled you to a table, He got himself Churros. He gave you some and a properly cooked meal.

you started to eat and grabbed some water from you bag to drink, You thought to yourself "SHEEESHH THIS FOOD IS AMAZINGGG!!!!" Not too long after you both finished eating and you stood up. You walked over to Fantoccio and thanked him, Before you walked away you gave him a li'l kiss on the cheek. As you walked out you were screaming at yourself "WHY DID I DO THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATT UUUUUUUUUUUUGHHHHH"

You fell asleep like always (and yes your in your room)