True colours.

Around and hour later, Fantoccio walked in to see if you had fallen asleep, He looked at you and said "Goodnight, Y/N". As he left the room you couldnt help but to feel a little flustered he went out of his way to say goodnight to you, You blushed and replied with "Goodnight, Fantoccio".

The next morning arrive and you were well rested, Ready to help with whatever you could. As you were changing into some clean clothes, Fantoccio walked in on you, Well this is awkward. Fantoccio blushed hard and said "I-IM SORRY, I DIDNT MEAN TO-" You ran over and shut the door on him, You felt kind of bad...

You got changed and exited the room to find fantoccio Standing there holding a plate of food, He had a look of embarrassment and guilt, You came over and stood for a second, Then patted his head. You took the food of plate and said "thanks, Fanto", He looked at you and blushed, You called him Fanto...

Right when you finished eating, Fantoccio walked up to you, Looking away and handed you a script, He said "i uhm, would like you to help me with this play..." You looked at him and nodded with a warm smile. Whilst reading through the script, you thought to yourself "I think ive developed feelings for a puppet..." You blushed at the thought of it, You fell asleep 5 minutes later.