Morning Routine 🌤

As you woke up, you felt refreshed for the first time in a while, You thought of how Fantoccio was doing and kept that in your head. "Time to get ready to head to the theatre!" You said, as you excitingly hopped out of bed. You went over to your bathroom and took a cold shower to wake yourself up.

You dried off and got in some comfortable clothes before grabbing your backpack and heading downstairs. You got yourself some breakfast and headed out, By now you had marked down the theatres location on your maps. You headed over the theatre and entered, as per usual, Fantoccio was practicing a show. 

You saw him and waved to him, Entirely forgetting what you did last time. He froze in place as you walked in "Y-Y/n.. your here this... early? If i'd known you were coming i would have prepared-" "Theres no need for you to prepare for me, Im just an audience member coming to see the great Fantoccio!" You said,  jokingly.

"YOU DARE MOCK ME?!?!?!" Fantoccio said, In a frustrated tone. You merely laughed it off as a joke as you sat your bag down and came up to stage "How are you? You didnt stay up all night, did you?" You asked him, kneeling down to his height. "No, no i didnt." Fantoccio said, Looking all the more annoyed.

"You treat me like such a kid" He mumbled under his breath. "What was that, Fanto?" "NOTHING, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AT ALL" He said, Acting very Suspicious. "He so said something" you thought to yourself. You guys chatted for a while and updated each other on how things were going, You then finally remembered what happened last time you guys met with each other.

 "OH GOD I HAD A LOVEY DOVEY ROMANTIC MOVIE SCENE WITH HIM DIDNT I?!?!? OH NOOO!!" you thought to yourself, You suddenly felt very awkward and knew that Fantoccio remembered it. "NO WONDER HE WAS ACTING SO AWKWARD IM SUCH AN IDIOT DAMN ITT" You thought to yourself, you were stressing over it and considered apologizing.

Now this isnt every typical love movie where they apologize, THIS IS FAN FICTION! So you grabbed Fantoccios hands and looked at him, Were you going to apologize? "Fantoccio, i need to tell you something..." His eyes widened, You looked at him sincerely. "...Its time i tell you, Fantoccio"

As a make up for the cliff hanger, heres a fact about Y/N!!! Y/n Had originally gotten in an argument with her parents and went out on a walk, Hence the reason she found the place. she thought the theatre was haunted, She had said it would be "a banger experience!" Hope you enjoyed this little extra!