𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 1

BANG BANG!
Someone knocked on the front door. 'why did they knock like that?' I thought to myself. I opened the door and saw my friend yuna with an angry look on her face. "Why haven't you been at school!?" she asked me with anger. "I haven't told you?....." I said but stopped after realizing that I never told her and my other friends anything. "Told me what?" she asked me looking confused.

"That I....transferred schools.." I told her already knowing what her reaction would be. "WHAT!?"

She told me with a shocked look on her face. "Yeah..." I told her. "What school do you go to now?" she asked me with curiosity. "Pk academy" I told her. "But why did you transfer schools?" she asked me.

"I didn't decide it...my mom did" I told her. "Oh..well.." she said not knowing what to say.
She then checked her phone and said "I gotta get going, Bye!" and she left.

I sighed and walked back home.

----

When I reached my house my mom opened the door. "Sweetie we've been waiting for you." She said and grabbed my arm and made me sit at the table. "Whats going on...?" I asked with curiosity. "Me and your father have been planning something for you, and it's finally done!!" She said excitedly.

"Planning what?" I asked. She went upstairs and came downstairs with a big box in her arms. "What is that?" I questioned as I watched her carry the big box in her arm.
"It's something special we planning for you!" She smiled and placed the big box in front of me. "Open it!" She said with a smile.

I stood up and grabbed a box cutter and opened the box and I was shocked at what I saw. "Are you serious?!!" I smiled. "I'm very serious." She said. I smiled and looked in the box again and grabbed the small puppy that was inside.
"It's so cute!!" I smiled and held it close to my chest.

"What will you name it?" She asked.
I stood there thinking for the perfect name.
...

But then I come to a realization.
"Wait...why did you get the puppy?" I asked with a hint a curiosity in my voice.
Then my mom released a sigh.
"What's wrong?" I asked with a hint of concern in my voice.
"Well...your father and I have decided we will have a vacation, just the two of us."
She said softly.

"That's the reason? That's why you got me the puppy ?" I asked.
"Yes, so that you will have company, and your not alone."

"I see..." I was sad, but I understand. My parents haven't been by their selves ever since they had me, it felt like I ruined their alone time.

...

𝐀 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

"Okay sweetie, we gotta get to the airport." My mom spoke with a hurried tone.
"Okay, Have Fun!!" I smiled at both my mom and dad.
The puppy ran towards scratching their legs lightly while making little puppy noises.
It was like she didn't want them to leave.
"Okay bye sweetie!!" They both waved bye before leaving the door.

...

Now that I was by myself for who knows how long. Well...not totally by myself.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲

When the sun started to rise, I heard my alarm go off. I stretched my arm out lazily to try and turn it off.
I stepped out of the bed and saw...wait.
I just realized I didn't give her a name.
How about...bella.
Okay let's start over!

I stepped out of the bed and saw Bella laying on the bottom.
I walked to the bathroom to brush my teeth and do all that good stuff.
Then I walked to my closet to grab my school uniform.
I put them on and grabbed my socks and shoes before leaving the closet.

I grabbed my back and said 'Bye' to bella before leaving the apartment.
I started walking to school since it was a walking distance.

...

When I arrived at my new school I saw all the students walking around,
And talking with one another.
I walked inside the school building, and started looking for the office.
Until I found a room that said principal's office on the door.

I knocked on it until I heard a voice that said "Come in."
I walked in the office and saw a man sitting in his chair.
I walked in, then walked towards the desk. I stood in front of him and he started talking.

"So Miss Y/n, Your going to be in Class 3."
He spoke.
"Okay, thank you." I smiled and left to try and find class 3.
I was looking at the numbers sticking out from the side, until I saw one that said
'Class 3'

I heard the teacher talking about a new transfer student, and I waited until I was able to walk inside.
Then I heard the teacher say "You may come in!"

I took a deep breath and walked inside the class.
I walked towards the front of the classroom and i introduced myself.
"Hello everyone, My name is Y/n."
I thought the class was gonna stay silent, but instead they all smiled and welcomed me.
Except for one person...

Who was sitting with a plain look on his face.
I started wondering where I'm suppose to sit.

Until the teacher spoke.
"You may sit next to kusuo."
I looked at her wondering who that was.
"The boy with the pink hair."
I looked around and I noticed him.

'Hey, that's the boy that didn't welcome me, like the other students did.'

I walked towards the empty seat next to him and sat down.
I looked at him before looking away and turning my focus to the teacher.

...

After awhile I noticed someone's eyes on me.
And I noticed Kusuo staring at me from the corner of my eye.
I started shifting in my seat, feeling slightly uncomfortable by his harsh gaze.

"You seem different from all the others." He spoke with a serious tone.
I turned to face him. "Different?"
He nodded. "Yes, Different."
"There's something and you..."

...

After class I started packing my things, but as I was about to leave the classroom, I felt someone grab my wrist.
I looked behind me and noticed it was Kusuo.

Once everyone was out the classroom Kusuo locked the door and pinned me against the wall with his hand next to my head.
He leaned closer to where his face was inches from mines.

I felt my heart racing in my chest.
"There's something about you that's... enticing..."
His voice was somewhat menacing.

My heart felt like it was gonna beat out of my chest.
I didn't know what to do in that moment.
My gaze fell to the ground, and I felt him grab my chin, forcing me to look up at him.

His gaze was so intense.
It was like he was staring at my soul.

I felt him brush his thumb against my lower lip, before slowly dragging it downwards slightly.

𝐊𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐨'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

'Something about this girl is pulling me towards her.
She's different from the other girls in this school.
I feel like...I have to make her 𝑴𝑰𝑵𝑬𝑺...'

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N
Please just ignore the fact that I made you introduce yourself twice, thank you😁, Anyways I hope you enjoyed it.

Bye!❤️