Moving day

Third person

Heading to a small house were a family of twelve were helping packing up one of they're members belongings for she is moving. Her father a ram horn sheep was placing the boxing in the moving truck as the others were finishing putting in their little sisters things.

It was sad that one of they're family members is moving out, but it is their choose if they want to move or not. The one who is moving is a small, chubby, and very shy little lamb called, cotton, sweet girl had been thinking on. And she wanted to move to have a new start of her own life, none of her family didn't like the idea but she is a adult now so it was her time to start being independent.

About two hours they finishing packing up her things and placing them in the back of the moving truck. Cotton was standing with her family that she grew up with and loved too, her mom was on the verge of crying so were her brothers and sisters.

"Oooohhh, cotton, my little lamb baby is all grown up, we hope you don't forget about us" her mom said a bit sad.

"Mom, dad, you know I'll never forget you guys. You raisied with you guys love and care as I was growing up, how can I forget those memories with you guys?" Cotton asks as she and her family hugged eachother one last time.

"We will miss you sis, hope you do well in the new town you go" her big brother said hugging her more.

"Of course, Chase, and I promise I won't date guys when I'm there" cotton told her brother who chuckled.

"I know, but you can date one guy, and he better be there to protect you, love you, and be there to support you happieness and self care too. Or else" being tough.

The two laughed as cotton got in the driver side and started up the truck. As she went she looked at the mirrors and saw her family waving at her with them saying bye as well.

Cotton let some tears down her cheek as she would miss her family. She was okay with it, and off she was to her new start of life on her own.