Nightly visitor

Cotton made it back to her housw safetly as she kept on feeling like she is being stalk. She made sure to check the windows for anything if they were opened or if anyone was watching through them.

Thankfully she was safe and it was clear, cotton gotten one of the sirloin steak. Okay despite cotton being a sheep and they eat plants, she was a different story, cotton was the only one who can eat meat. As her doctor told her and her parents so, either of her parents weren't disturb about this or her family too, they supported cotton so on.

Cotton made she to get all the seasoning and made the heat to be the right one. After a hour, cotton got her lunch ready for her taking her seat and eating her meal. Cotton did feel a little lonely, I mean don't get her wrong she wanted to be very independe for herself. But living alone in her house was sad a little, cotton was used to it she did tried to date, but all the men's she dated where either fakes or players.

Cotton never wanted that in a man, she dreamed or meetint her dream guy, one who can love her despite her body. One that appreciate her happines, and one who wouldn't be aduse both physical or mentally towards her, and that would protect her for any danger.

Cotton wish that could come true but like that would ever happened for her. But can't blame a girl for dreaming about it, cotton finished her lunch she washed the dishes and went to wash up too.

In her bathroom she took her close off as she got in the shower, cotton could have swear that she felt her being watching. But shrugged as she that of it being impossible. Her bathroom is on the second floor, how could anyone watch her.

After her shower, cotton went to change into her PJ's though it was only a oversize shirt and pairs of thigh socks.

Cotton looked at herself in the full size mirror, she squeeze a bit of her folds on her side. Cotton has a habit for beint negeative to herself, even if her parents and siblings do care about her, cotton sometimes hated that she is chubby.

"Hehehe, I know I shouldn't be hard on myself, but who would ever love a over weight girl like me?" Before a cry a little.

Wiping her tears way, she got on her bed pulled the blanket on her, turning off the light and went fast asleep. Though she didn't know that she had a nighttime visitor at her place, and let's just say he didn't like on what he heard what cotton said about her.

The stranger quitely opened the window of her upstairs window, carefully walking over to her bed and admire cotton's sleeping form. The strange gently caress cotton's cheek making her rub against it, the sight made the stranger smile showing a sharp teeth smile.

"Oooohhh my dear little lamb~" before moving closure to cotton's face.

"I would be the luckiest man to ever have you as my wife. And I won't be regeting my choose for your sweet, little, and cute heart of yours~" quiely said the strange as he kiss cotton on the forehead and left like nothing happened.

But he did leave a little gift for his little lamb, or should I say his soon-to-be bride of his.