chapter:3

(Maia POV)

I woke up the second time this morning as a delicious scent of food invaded my nostrils that made my tummy rumble. I open my eyes slowly adapting to the sunlight, my headache has already faded, looking around I didn't find izuku in the room.

"That man" Was the only thing I can say as this has always been the schedule of my life since I met izuku, he will always be awake before me then *Knock* *knock*That happens

Looking at the slowly opening door I sit at the bed as I saw the green haired man that changed my life in less than a year

"Your food is ready princess"(izuku)

"Oh my what's the meal for today, my handsome butler"(Maia)

"Of course a special meal for a special girl like you princess"(izuku)

I let out a giggle as I remember our first encounter

(Flashbacks)

"WHAT!!" Maia stands up as the news of the guard's  border shocks her

"It's true Maia-sama an army of monsters are heading toward Ansur as we speak we suspect it was led by an orc lord and few minotaurs!!"(knight guard)

"How many monster's are we speaking about!?"(Maia)

"A-around 10,000 mo-monsters Maia-s-sama"(knight guard)

Maia pale as she falls on her chair she  was biting his nails out of frustration thinking of a perfect plan

"How many times do we left"(Maia)

"Based on their march they will be here tomorrow"(knight guard)

"Tsk, it's clearly an all out attack by Olga!, that damn woman!! Evacuate all the civilians, half will go to Thorn while the others to Rad all the merchants and knights will stay and try to defend this place, ask for help from the other seven shield alliance!if vault and the kuroinu were here this would be much easier, but why is the number of monsters so high I thought the vault was advancing to the dark castle of Olga so why."(Maia)

"Hai!!(knight guard)

(Time's skip)

Maia was at the terrace of the castle looking at his people leave the Ansur. He clenched his fist as he feel the danger coming but was soon snap out of it as she saw a man at the fountain in the middle of the city sleeping peacefully as the people pay him no attention. She was curious how can a person be comfortably sleeping knowing there will be 10,000 monsters about to attack this place, but just like the other people down there she ignores him  for now she thinks that the weird man will also leave once he wake up.

Maia enter the meeting room as she was greeted by several merchants and knights

"What will we do now Maia-sama"(good M)