Confession

-  Edited  -

It was a Saturday morning and Jennie just got discharged, Jennie and Taehyung were both in the car. It was silent, Taehyung kept glancing at Jennie and each time he finds her lost looking out of the window.

They both didn't know what to say it was quiet, After a while Taehyung stopped the car at a local beverage cafe as he left Jennie in the car and went inside the Café. Jennie watched his figure dissappear into the Café she let out a sigh.

After a few minutes Taehyung came back as he handed Jennie her coffee, it was raining yet he knew Jennie's favorite was an iced coffee so that's what he got her. "Thanks" She mumbled grabbing the coffee as she stared out the window,Taehyung observed her actions and emotions he opened his mouth to speak but close it again as nothing came out.

None of them knew what to say to each other it was too complicated, it was too much, it was confusing. "I'm sorry" Taehyung spoke up so suddenly that Jennie flinched but she kept quiet, "I'm sorry that I didn't defend you when Kai spoke that way, It's true what he said and we both know that but that changed ever since we started 'dating',  I actually started liking you" He said the last sentence in a low voice so that Jennie doesn't hear him but she did.

She turned to him and stared at him trying to read his facial expression, everything he said was true he does indeed mean every word he has said, she looked away, realizing what he's last sentence. "Say something" He said, "Like what" She replied calmly, "Anything just don't be quiet" He tilted his head. "Fine, I forgive you" She speaks up, as Taehyung grin widely and leans over pulling her into a hug.

"I promise to take good care of you from now on and I will be a good boyfriend" He said as he kissed her forehead, Jennie's heartbeat was speeding. They pull away from the hug, "I think, I think I like you" Taehyung suddenly confessed, Jennie blink and blink again, "W-what" She stutters "I like you" Taehyung repeats again smiling, seeing her reaction he quickly adds, "I won't force you I will give you time" He reassures her he doesn't wanna rush things.

Without thinking Jennie pulls him into a hug, "I like you too" She smile against his chest as Taehyung blinks in shock, "Say that again" he looks at her, "I like you" She smiles and Taehyung smiled too as he pulled her in for a kiss. The kiss was slow and passionate making the butterflies in their stomachs excited and they're heartbeats in sync.

They pull away, "Give me a chance" Taehyung requests as Jennie nodded, "I'd love that" She smiles as she pecks Taehyung, "Go on, I gotta get home" She chuckles as Taehyung starts the car once again and they leave the parking lot of the Cafe.

.

.

.

.

.

"So what's up babe" Hoseok smiled at his girl through the screen, "We need to talk" She sounded serious Hoseok's heart skipped a beat as worry and concern took over him but he still smiled, "About what baby" He tried sounding as calm as possible. He feared what he thought was actually gonna happen, he looks at her anxiously waiting for her to speak up.

"I think I need a break" She closes her eyes before speaking as she releases a breath. Hoseok's voice got caught in his throat and his stomach had an empty feeling, the feeling of an empty pit formed in his stomach, "W-what do you mean" His voice hitched. "I mean, I need a break Hoseok" She repeated, "But I don't need the break baby"He objected his eyes filled with tears.

"Hoseok, please try understand, I need a break from this relationship" Her voice sounding soft. "But why" He asked he couldn't help it as his tears fell down his cheeks. "My father has gotten worse and I think I will need to stay here for a longer period of time, my mother can't taking all this, she's gotten sick too" She paused "I just have too much happening now that I don't have time to talk with you or for our relationship, I really need this break to make things a bit easier" She explains.

Hoseok stares at her after her explanation, "Fine, I agree" He agrees. Then there's a silence between the two Hoseok stares at Haneul through the screen as he examines her face, her face was pale and she has dark circles under her eyes. Her lips were dry and her nose red, her eyes were red and swollen, It looked like she was crying and that made his heart sting.

"I love you" He whisper to her, "I love you too" She smiled bitterly.

.

.

.

.

.

"We're here" Taehyung opens the door and everyone's head turns to them, there is a silence as they try to process what's going on. Jisoo sprints to Jennie as she pulls her into a hug, "Hey, how are you?Are you okay?Are you still hurt?Did you eat" She bombards her with questions, "Eish, Why you so nosy" Jennie joking complained. "I missed you, unnie" Lisa pops out of nowhere and hugs Jennie, "Me too" Chaeryoung pushed Lisa aside and hugs Jennie, "Yah" Lisa yelled at Chaeryoung for being a bit too harsh. "Oops, sorry" Chaeryoung shrugs gritting her teeth smiling as Lisa rolls her eyes.

"Hey, Nini How are you" Namjoon pulls Jennie into a hug, "I could be better" Jennie smiles. Jin comes running down the stairs, "Yah tell me Jennie is back because I heard her voice I swear-  Heyyy world wide gorgeous" He stops yelling mid way as he greets Jennie and pulls her into a hug. "Are you hungry and Why do you look so pale aish" Jin scolds Jennie as Jennie just looks at him chuckling at his behavior.

"Hi Jen" Jimin greets and gives her a hug, "Hi noona" Jungkook pops up behind him and Jennie smiled at him, "Hey koo, Hi Chimmy" She greets them both back, "Where's Yoongi" She asks her eyes searching around for Yoongi from the group of people around her, unknowingly her eyes landed on a figure she did not expect to see.

Kai. The dream she had flushes through her eyes as she stares at him blankly, she gulped as he smiled that smile, that smile looks so different from that time now it's all innocent. Jisoo stares at Jennie as she watches how her expression goes pale as she looks at Kai, The other's also notice the tension as they all look at Kai.

Confused, he frowns as his smile drops a bit noticing how all the eyes are on him. He looked at Jisoo and remembered her words back at the hospital, he gulped turning his gaze to Jennie. "Hi Jennie" he smiles, "Hi" She replies avoiding his eyes and not returning the smile, "Can we, um talk" He ask.

Jennie looks at Taehyung who nods at her in reassurance and then she looks at Jisoo and she nods too, she then looks at Kai "Sure" She agreed.

Hey guys wassup did yall miss me I've not been gone for that long any case I apologize for my absenteeism, I've been busy with my social life so I never get time to write but I updated this chapter recently and finished it today again I apologize. Hopefully I will be able to update more cuz I'm on holiday now so see you!❤️

Also comment and vote please!🙏