Chapter 12 - Public Appearance

"Its been a few days since the school had close down for repairs, Many Countries continued back to there regular lives nothibg particularly interesting happens"

"Well.. except a certain Family"

𝙈𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙚

Phil - Puta.. ugh, Mary! Im going outside were running out of food
"Phil said after closing the fridge"

Mary - Kay'!
"Mary shouted from the sala"

"Grabbing the Car keys, Phil was about to open the door before"

Mary - Wait! Can i come?
"Mary shouted as soon as she realized Phil going to the mall"

(Mary - No way hes going to the Mall without me!)

Del - Yo yo yo! Did i hear mall?

Phil - We-

Mary - Yep! Yah comin?

Del - Yeah i still need to buy a gift, Its one of the Province birthday tomorrow!

Mary - Wait really!? Which one!? we need to buy them a gift!

(Phil - Putangina!)
"Phil cursed as he opens the gate"

"𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙥"

Mary - Woah! This mall is sooo cool! Are you sure this is SM BF!?

Del - 100%! Everything is so much different, abd definetly prettier here! Im sure we'll get Bataan the perfect gift!
"Bataan is a province in the Philippines"

"The two dashed in to the mall dragging a tired af Phil who was way to tired to walk after driving for 4 hours"

𝙋𝙝𝙞𝙡 𝙋𝙊𝙑

"I sighed as i walked around the mall and mind i tell you, I was stopped SO MANY TIMES to the point it was annoying! (you dont know how terifying it is to get chased by a bunch of fans asking for a picture for 30 minutes) While i was walking around i spotted a particular shop 'Weapons and Beer' What a weird name.."

"Weird..But who cares? I went inside the shop and it was a kind of midevil style bar with weapons on sale in the side"

𝙄𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝘾𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙮𝙢𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙋𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙥𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨!?

𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚?

𝙒𝙤𝙖𝙝 𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙨 𝙨𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜

𝙃𝙚𝙨 𝙨𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚~!

𝘿𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙪𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧?

𝙉𝙤 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙜𝙪𝙧𝙡𝙞𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙨 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙜𝙪𝙚!

"Ignoring the muttering I went straight to the weapon going to the daggers section. Hm should i get a strong one for battle or A pretty one for display?"

"As i was looking around a worker came up to me and bowed. That guy is sweating bullets, is he okay?"

Worker - Countrymaster Philippines, what can i do for you?

"Oh damn he said that without stuttering"

Phil - Im looking for a dagger worthy enough to be a present for Provincehuman Bataan
"I said not sparing a glance to the Staff. I know its rude but like- im busy"

Worker - I see. Wait just a moment Countrymaster

"The Worker dashed to the Staff only room and the sound of boxes being thrown to the ground could be heard. What the fck is going on there is their a rat or somethin?"

Phil - Hm?

"Out came the same staff holding a covered box. I asked to takes a quick peak and OMG this is perfect!"

Phil - How much?

Worker - Five Million

"I hummed and check my inventory you know the one in those games? Like minecraft- Anyways pulling out the money i gave it to the worker"

"Recieving the reciept i just gave the man a 100₩ Tip (which equals to 10Million in pesos but even more if sold to an Auction)"

𝙀𝙭𝙩𝙧𝙖

"As Phil left the Worker collapased to the ground in relief"

"𝙋𝙃𝙄𝙇 𝙋𝙊𝙑"

"Going back to our meeting spot i saw Mary and Del with.. way to many shopping bags, i should have known"

Mary - Phil~! Ooo~ What you got there?

Phil - Bataan gift. Now we should get going now

Del - Hey hey hey! We should buy some food for Dad

Phil - Like what, Jolibee?

Del - Woah did you just read my mind?

Phil - I was jo- i- You know what nevermind lets order take out and get the fck out of here

𝘾𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙮𝙝𝙪𝙢𝙖𝙣 𝙋𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙥𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨

ᵗʳᵉⁿᵈⁱⁿᵍ

#𝙈𝙖𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚

124ᵏ ᵗʷᵉᵉᵗˢ

#𝘾𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙮𝙢𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙬

33.4ᵏ ᵗʷᵉᵉᵗˢ

𝙋𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙥𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙪𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙜𝙞𝙛𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝘽𝙖𝙩𝙖𝙖𝙣

ᵗʳᵉⁿᵈⁱⁿᵍ

𝙎𝙖𝙢_𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙧 @ Sam_G2 • 18 Aug

NO WAY DID I JUST SAW COUNTRYMASTER PHILIPPINES, MARTIAL LAW AND DEL PILLAR AT THE SAME TIME. WHAT THE HECK!?
11k🗨️| 43k🔄| 72k ♡︎

𝙈𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙠𝙉𝙜𝘾𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙣 @Native_manok • 18 Aug

Is no one gonna talk about how many shopping bags that Countrymaster Martial Law is carrying!?

50k🗨️| 40k🔄| 84k♡︎

𝙅𝙖𝙯𝙯 𝙈𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙘♫︎ @• Aug 18

WAS NO ONE GONNA TELL ME THAT COUNTRYMASTER WERE SO GOOD LOOKING!? EXCUSE ME
80k🗨️| 50k🔄| 184k♡︎

•••

       ☾︎★✩★𝙀𝙓𝙏𝙍𝘼★✩★☽︎

??? 𝙋𝙊𝙑

"At a magnificent Palace lies the Red Dragon. His tailored suit glows under the sun. Reading a book a notification popped up"

•••

??? - Oh~? Well isnt it Ma-yi

-------------------------------------------
Hi everyone sorry this is rushed, but next chapter i promise it wont be short😅