chapter 5 <~trust and lies~>

Y/ns P.O.V.

I was a little scared, I mean. I'm about to go and work with the FBI! And yet I was so scared, what if they thought I wasn't good enough, well if Spencer thought so then so be it.

The car ride to the BAU wasn't long, when we arrived he helped me get out, and took me to his boss's office. His boss's name was Aaron hotchner, or hotch for short.

"Hello. I'm Y/n" I said, trying to be as formal as possible. I hope he didn't notice my anxiety going off the hooks.

"I'm hotch, Reid's boss." He said, he was surprisingly nice. "Maybe I'm just overreacting..." I thought to myself.

"I'll take her to the conference room so we can get started on the case" Spencer said, and led me to the conference room, where I assumed the rest of his team was.
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

JJs P.O.V.

Spencers new friend looked trustworthy but I was still skeptical. I could tell the team loved her because they warmed right up to her, her and Luke got along well. I guess because they both loved dogs, and because they are both Mexican...at least I think Y/n and Luke are Mexican....
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
Warnings: gore, violence, Truma, panic attacks, crying, guns, blood, hospital visits and a bunch of other stuff.

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

Garcias P.O.V.

"Uh can we....you know? Get started on the briefing?" I said. Everyone sat down, Y/n sat down next to Spencer, probably because that's the only person she knows well.

"Anyway..." I said and started the briefing.

"Last night, 5 year old amy Michelles was found in a ditch, beaten and bruised and raped repeatedly." I could have swore I felt Y/n tense up when the pictures were shown on the TV.

"Who would do that to a five year old?!" Luke said, clearly pissed.

"Well whoever did do it, will be stopped." Morgan said.

"Wheels up in 30" Emily said, getting up and leaving.
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
Luke's P.O.V.

I could see the fear in y/ns eyes, she clearly went through something, on the plane ride she was talking to Spencer about something, I could see he was growing increasingly worried.
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
Spencers P.O.V.

I thought Y/n had a normal childhood. I. Was. So. Wrong. She had a horrible childhood. She was abused, and so many other things, and on top of that, she was sent to a orphanage, at age five, and so many things happened to her.

She wrote all this down so no one would hear our conversation. I'm guessing she didn't want anyone to hear all of her trauma and take pity on her and treat her like a victim. We still had a while to go, plane ride wise, and in our life, and with this case, I could tell it was going to be a long one.
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
A/n

As much as I wanted to make this chapter long, I lost motivation but I still want to continue this book, I think it's going great so far and the next chapter might be longer. I dont really know, I have school tomorrow so I might not be able to.