~6~ <~leave your past behind~>

Y/N's P.O.V.

I was scared to tell Spencer about my past, but it has to be done, as of right now, I'm with Spencer and Luke at the crime scene. I was holding back puking because it looked like the beatings I would get at the orphanage back home in Mexico. I stood back and let the real FBI agents do their job, hoping and praying this doesn't happen again.

Spencer sighed and looked at Luke, who looked at him and shook his head.

"Must be how the agents communicate..." I thought to myself.

"Whoever did this doesn't want us finding out who's this kid is." Spencer said.

We left the crime scene shortly after and headed to the police station, where Morgan and the team were talking to Garcia over the phone.

"So how do we catch this guy, it clear it's going to be hard, and plus this guy is brutal" hotch said, clearly pissed, and from the looks of it, scared for someone. I didn't think much of it, even though I was scared.
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
Hotchs P.O.V.

I don't want to scare Y/n away, but I don't think she realizes that everyone knows about her trauma. Garcia told us the very first day Spencer met her that way nothing would happen or to make sure she wasn't a potential threat to the team.

(TIME SKIP)

It wasn't very long before we found the guy who did it, and y/n didn't want to talk to him, which was reasonable.
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
Spencers P.O.V.

The plane ride was short, we got back to Quantico safe and I brought Y/n home she thanked me and I drove off, heading to my apartment.

I arrived at my apartment and I could tell my fiancee wasn't happy. Me and her got into a fight last night, which was rare, I guess she saw me and y/n at the library that morning.

"There's nothing going on between us kate!" I yelled, packing a suitcase for the next week, knowing I would need it where I was going.

"YES THERE IS! I SAW YOU AND HER REALLY CLOSE!" She practically screamed at me.

"No there's not, and if you can accept that then you won't be seeing me for the next week." I knew I was acting childish but I had to cool off. I grabbed my bag and headed off to Y/ns place.
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
{Word count: 403}