chapter 1 <~the meeting~>

Y/ns P.O.V

As I was putting away books, I heard the door to the library open and I continued with putting away the books. People were passing back and forth in different book isles, looking for something to read. Someone comes up behind me and taps me on the shoulder. "Hm?" I made a small hum noise and turned around, only to find a handsome man, around 30 maybe 33, with these gorgeous hazel eyes looking at me. "Oh! Uh...hi...is there anything you need help with?" I asked, trying to sound as sweet as possible.

"No, well yes, do you know where I can find the criminal profiler books? If you have any that is?" The man said.

"Your in luck, I was just reorganizing the shelves for that section." I said happily and stepped aside so he could get to the books. "I'm Y/n L/n by the way, what's your name?" I asked. I was a tad nervous, I've never been this talkative before. He looks at me and says "I'm Spencer, Spencer Reid." He smiles.

Spencers P.O.V

The girl in front of me had to be the most beautiful woman I've ever met. Her h/c is so pretty, her e/c eyes light up when I found the book I was looking for, I hope I can see her again.

"Thank you Miss l/n. I'll enjoy my book, I'll be back again soon to get a new book." I said, as much as I didn't want to use my profiling skills of her, I could tell that she had trust issues.

"No problem, Spencer. I'll see you when you come back. Enjoy the rest of your day" she said. And with that I left and got in my car, driving off to my apartment.