I.

waking up the next morning, i did what every other normal person does when they have no idea who they are about to go on tour with. i stalked them. not in a creepy way! i just went online to figure out some basic information. like their first names:

william gold

joe goldsmith

ash kabosu

mark boardman

leandra badruza

and zoe (couldnt find her last name for some reason.)

there wasnt much general information about any of them, other than will. and when i tell you i found a lot, i found a lot. he isnt only a musician, hes also a youtuber/streamer. if found lots of videos of him (maybe watched a few) and found lots of funny memes and posts his fans had made of him. and by the amount of fan edits i found, they seem to be really obsessed with him. i mean, if you are a 12 yr old girl, youre probably going to simp over someone a few times your age.i mean we all have, havent we? i also may have stalked their spotify and listened to almost all their songs. i needed to know if all the songs i would be listening to for quite a while would be worth it. and it clealry will. probably going to have to hide my inner fan girl now.

anyways, the band messaged me all the details about the gigs and that i would be travelling in the van with them. which i didnt mind as it was technically a free ride which is a lot better than driving myself, isnt it? i mean im obviously very nervous to spend a huge amount of time with people ive never really "met" until the day before. but they seemed to really enjoy my photos so they might be alright. i mean they did invite me so from now on they have to enjoy my photos. 

------

my first show was in london today, which means their will be a lot of people. the band had sent me a location to meet them at, so im on my way there. i am making sure to be atleast 10 minuates early. i am honestly shitting myself but you know, what can you do? nothing. i just have to toughen up and put my nervousness aside and travel and take pictures with people ive never met. sounds exciting right?

when i pull up to the location, i spot the van straight away. i mean its the only giant van in  the area so if it isnt that then i dont know what in the world we are travelling in. i make my way towards the van, soon realising the only people that are there are mark, ash, leandra, joe and zoe. will nowhere to be seen. and by the looks on all their facing, i could tell this was a reoccurring thing.

"we all know hes going to come as late as he can. you should know that by now," mark says as i get closer to them.

"should i just call him? what if this time theres and ACTUAL reason why hes late, hmm?" joe replies, before he turns around to notice me. "oh, hello tiana! glad you could make it! unlike someone."

i giggle. "hi joe! wouldnt miss it for the world."everyone else says hello as i put my bags onto the van. after i finished i walked back out of the van 

"where are you? we have all been waiting for you for quite a while now and you have still yet to arrive," joe was on the phone to someone. which was most likely will as he still was yet to show up, and to be honest, as the lead singer of a band, i thought he would atleast be there before his own photographer, let alone his whole band.

i went over to join the girls, not hearing the rest of the conversation. i thought i should probably make friends with a few females as my only honest friend right now is liam. who is very much a boy, and once again, my only friend. i learnt a lot more about the girls and their clear love for trumpets while i was talking to them. a few minutes later a taxi turned up outside the van. will stepped out of the car and walked round to the trunk. he took out all of his stuff and made his way towards us. the way he looks so beautiful without even trying. the way his curls bounce when he walks. i soon began to realise i was very much stareing at him, which probably looked quite weird, so i covered it up with a wave.

"hi! glad you could finally make it!" i laughed trying not to be awkard after just noticeably staring at him for a good 30 seconds.

"it was not my fault! my alarm didnt go off! it was the work of terrible technology!" he replied with a huge grin that went ear-to-ear.

"lets just hurry up and get in the van please. we are already late leaving." ash says as he makes his way inside.

"well come on then, william. like ash said, dont wanna be more late than we already are!" i giggled, shaking my head and walking into the van before hearing a loud 'wait up' from behind me.

we all took our seats in the van while waiting for the driver to be ready. some people were still putting stuff away and some were finding places to sit. so much for a big van that has more storage spaces than places to sit.