Apologize..

Definitions

FOR NOW:

"English"

"Japanese"

'Thinking'

(Mikami speaks normally now, except for when she's talking to you in your mind, which she doesn't do often.)

[E/c]: Eye color

.

.

.

.
2nd POV

You gasped, waking up in the dreamspace once again. "Mikami! Here. NOW!" You shouted, your voice echoing like thunder throughout the usually calm atmosphere, "[N-name]..I am so-" "What is wrong with you?! Why would you send me there?!" You interrupted her, grabbing her by the shoulders.

"L-let me explain-" She tried, "Why would you make me experience THAT again?! WHY?!" You hissed, your sclera slowly turning a black color, your irises flickering a yellow hue, your hair beginning to float and glow around you. (Even if its short or sumthin, idk u imagine it.)

"[Name].." Mikami's voice softened, gently holding your face, your eyes turning back to their white sclera and [E/c] hues, though they were glassy by your tears. "I'm so very sorry.." She smiled softly, pulling you into her chest for a hug-(Ik u nasty ppl)-.You instantly returned it, sobbing into her chest, hugging her tightly, as if she would disappear if you let go.

"There, there.." She whispered, nuzzling against you nurturingly. "But..why did you show me that..?" You sniffled, lifting your head off of her chest. "I-i just sent you into a random nightmare...I-i didn't know what it was about.. I swear!" She frowned, wiping the remaining tears on your face.

"I..guess I can forgive you.." You mumbled, removing her hand from your face with a small smile, "If we play Mario Kart with Yoriichi again- Wait-" You gasped, turning around, seeing the difference in the dreamspace. "New house?!" You exclaimed happily, stars in your eyes.

The surroundings were woods with thick, dark trees, light shining through every crevice available, the house was very Japanese styled, it was big yet a little small.

"I'll name it..The Luxurious.. What was that food Akaza gave me called..?" You grinned, "Tempura." She whispered in reply, "The Luxurious Tempura House!" You cackled, running towards the house. "Wait! There's someone who you're supposed to meet-" Mikami's shouts fell upon deaf ears as you slammed open the door.

Your jaw dropped, Yoriichi was there but so was..KOYUKI?! "K-koyuki?!" You screeched, catching the two's attention. "Told ya.." Mikami giggled nervously, walking beside you. "Koyuki follows Akaza like Yoriichi follows Michikatsu. They're ghosts follow them. And remember when Yoriichi came here? Yeah, a lot of ghosts are gonna come here..If they please."

"Okay..Wow.." You laughed nervously, sitting down with the others, Mikami following. "Oh! [Name]! You've already mastered every single breathing form! You can go to the final selection!" She grinned, making you gasp loudly in excitement. "Although.. I don't know how.." She mumbled, quickly making your deflate. "Aw man.." You whined, putting your head on Yoriichi's shoulder.

"Well..Let's play Mario Kart..?" He tilted his head, still not completely understanding the game. "Yes!" You shot up, "You're the best, Uncle Yoriichi!" You grinned, Koyuki was just staring, no emotion really on her face. "What is she saying, Tsugikuni-San?" She smiled softly, sweat-dropping at the conversation. "Oh, [Name] Isn't from here and has foreign games, so we play them sometimes." Yoriichi explained, the black screen and controllers appearing again.

"Aha!" You laughed, winning once again. "Already?!" You groaned, your body evaporating into the air slowly, "We'll see you again, [Name]." Yoriichi smiled slightly as you disappeared fully.

~No Taisho Secrets~