A Kinky Bedtime Story, (Book x Pillow)

Note: TWO BITCHES, SUCKING ASS. TWO BITCHES, SUCKING ASS. MY PINUS, MY PINUS INVOLITARILY SHIT. (Sorry.) YASS UNNIES, TWO FOR THE PRICE OF ONE. I DID TWO FREAKING CHAPTERS IN 1 DAY. I FINALLY DID A LESBIAN CHAPTER. MY FIRST ONE TOO. Anywho, let's start the kink. Enjoy the dominance.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit.

Oh shit. 

She didn't plan any of this. She didn't plan on sleeping in a bed with "her" out of all Just Not members. She didn't plan on waking up to being tied up, on the bed, with tape on her mouth. 

But, by God, she isn't complaining a squeak.

"Now...do you want more...???" Pillow asked chuckling, coming out, spinning a 12-inch whip.

"P-Pillow, d-do you h-have explanation f-f-for this???" Book rasped out, while trying to free herself from the thick cords.

"Hmm, I don't think so, Book." Pillow replied while smiling a creepy-ass smile.

Pillow left to get something from the box near the bed. Three minutes later after when she came back, she layed down on top of Book when her breasts almost came in contact with her face. 

"P-PILLOW WATCH WHERE YOU P-PUT YOUR....B-BOOBS." She yelled.

"Book, I'm going to place this vibrator underneath you." Pillow said, as she is doing it.

"P-Pillow wait I sh-" Book started.

"SILENCE, YOU VILE SLUT." Pillow ordered the whining dictionary.

Book was blushing, and whining, and squirming on the bed. The vibrator was oh, so good on her. It was shaking until.

"I-I'M GONNA-" Book yelled out, gripping the bedsheets.

"NO. DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT." Pillow said, with a stern adjustment in her usually soft voice.

Book winced. She hated being the bottom, especially for a sadistic bitch like her. She wanted to squirm her way out of this.

"Alright, you have MY consent...to cum." Pillow said, stroking the Thai's head.

"W-when w-will I c-cum?" Book said, her stomach tight and body shaking. She was anticipating her next move.

"In 3...2...1!" Pillow counted on her fingers with a creepy-ass smile.

"But Pillow, that's too- NGH~....UGHHH....P-PILLOW," Book was almost ripping the living daylight out of the sheets.

"Oh, my little slut is cumming." Pillow hummed.

"Oh, and one last thing!" Pillow added, holding the Thai girl by her waist.

"B-but Pillow, I-I-"

"You WHAT?" Pillow stepped closer to her, with her hands behind her back.

"I- well- it's- I- j-just w-w-wanted to- UGH...," Book stuttered, which blended into a cumming noise.

"Cum for mommy Pillow.~" Pillow said, lifting her chin.

"I-I will.." Book stuttered.

"Be the good slut for me, you are, Book." Pillow whispered with a deep voice.

Book gasped and gulped, and soon on, they fell asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ending.

My brain before writing this:

vs

My brain after writing this:

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEE.