Experiment, (Tennis Ball x Golf Ball) WHERE DA TENGOLF SHIPPERS AT? ASSEMBLE! :D

"Look at you... so pathetic and weak." Tennis Ball laughed at the squirming Golf Ball. 

"T-TB, are you sure th-this is going to help my organs m-move faster?" Golf Ball stuttered. "My braincells indicate that this won't wo-" 

"HUSH." Tennis Ball said sternly. "Now...this orgasm session will work. Trust me! Now cum."

"TENNIS BALL," Golf Ball said, shocked. "I don't feel like cumming though!"

"Yes you do~," Tennis Ball said smirking. 

"N-NO I DON'T." Golf Ball protested.

"YES YOU DO." Tennis Ball said with a "that is final" tone in his voice. "Now do you want to cum, or do you ME too?"

Golf Ball was shaking for Heaven knows how long. Tennis Ball spanked her clean with the belt in his hand.

"GAHH...," Golf Ball cried out in pain, sobbing.

"NOW. CUM." He ordered.

Golf Ball can't bear with how stern Tennis Ball sounded. Everytime he sounded so stern, her earholes would suffocate. (I can relate to that too, personally.) Golf Ball cummed as hard as she could, while Tennis Ball was standing there, smirking with his hands behind his back. (WHY!?)

Pretty soon, cum was everywhere. (And I mean EVERYWHERE.) On the floor, on the bed, and a bit on Tennis Ball.

"T-T-Tennis Ball," Golf Ball said, cowering in fear. "I-I-I uh- I- just think uh-"

"SPEAK." Tennis Ball said, looking down with a stern expression on his face.

Golf Ball couldn't take anymore. She whimpered.

"Good girl you are, Golf Ball!" Tennis Ball said, kneeling down infront of Golf Ball.

"Do you mind if I just do this one thing?~" Tennis Ball asked in a seductive tone.

"W-what is that Tennis Ball..??" Golf Ball asked, shaking.

Tennis Ball showed his incredibly sharp teeth, making Golf Ball jump. He grabbed her by the shoulder and slowly pulled down her shirt. Golf Ball was shaking uncontrollably as his wolf-like teeth sank into her pale skin. Golf Ball tried to scream but Tennis Ball's hand covered her mouth. 

"QUIET." Tennis Ball growled at Golf Ball. "I don't need everyone to know how much....I...love you Golf Ball.~" 

"W-W-W-W-," Golf Ball stuttered.

"Hm..??~" Tennis Ball seductively said.

"Oh, I-I-I n-nothing!" Golf Ball said.

"Let's go continue our...'session' in the bedroom shall we~?" Tennis Ball said smirking.

"Oh boy...," Golf Ball said panting out of breath.

"You're my SLUT, Golf Ball...," He whispered in her ear, chuckling as she whimpered.

My last two braincells writing this chapter after seeing Tennis Ball's attitude here: