Treated ? (Winner x Clock/Requested)

Note: Hi guys! I'm feeling a bit better now, because thanks to my cousin Chaeyeon, I was able to MAKE this!!!!! LET'S GAURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Reminder: This was posted after the vent chapter I made.)

Readers POV

He didn't plan on having this fight. He wanted this drama to end. All he wanted was for them to at least pay more attention to him, to not shun him.

"I didn't know that's how you wanted it to be."

"Oh, you had no clue, did ya?"

"Wh- I can explain everything-"

"Just listen here. I know your trying to make me feel like a...I don't know, famous person and all that, but It's just sort of irritating for me."

"I never thought-"

"I get it."

"I- well, I could explain myself...I-I guess."

"There's nothing to explain. I want to be seen as a normal person, just like everybody else."

"Couldn't I at least-"

"Look, I just want to be alone for little while. Please don't follow me..."

Clock was obliterated by what winner said to him. He didn't know that's how Winner felt, he wanted to back to tell Winner that this was all a misunderstanding. But his question remained. Why didn't they tell him in the first place? 

Clock was determined to find out, but little did he know, it would equal to a BIG mistake. 

"I need to find out why Winner didn't tell me before..," Clock said to himself, accidently tripping over a twig.

"ARGH..." Clock winced at the pain on his knee, rubbing it. "THAT'S IT. I have to find out." He said, hiding behind a bush. Shortly after 15 minutes, he saw Winner coming up to their door to go inside their house. 

He, without no hesitation, snuck inside. Winner was already noticing Clock inside the house, strangely, they minded their own affair. 

"I know what Clock is doing here," Winner said to themselves as they spat in their garbage can before slamming it.

As Clock dashed upstairs to Winner's room, he had a sudden intrusive thought to slam the door, but that would make Winner suspicious. So he quietly closed it, and locked it.

"Hopefully they don't catch me...I guess," Clock thought. Just then, he heard footsteps come up the stairs.

"OH SHIT." Clock yelled, not loud for Winner to hear him. He accidentally rolled under the bed, as he heard the sounds of a door swing open. Clock was super petrified, he wanted to escape as fast as he can, but what he didn't realize was the fact that they already knew he was here.

"Where are you, Clock?" Winner said with a surprisingly playful tone. "C'mon mate, I know ya' hidin' in here somewhere.." Winner said putting a finger on their chin.

"Damn, I hope they don't catch me in here," Clock hoped, with beads of sweat forming on his forehead.

He was ready to move, stomach anticipating when all of a sudden-

"GOTCHA!"

"GAH-AH. W-WINNER, YOU!!"

"You WHAT?" Winner cut him off with their questioning tone. Poor Clock 2 minutes later was a stuttering mess.

"Heh, that's what I thought, at least." Winner said, using their tail to drag Clock by his left leg.

"Oh, god...what have I gotten myself into!?" He quietly yelled out as Winner dropped him, carelessly.

"You wait here, Clock." Winner smirked a bit while slowly pulling off him, before walking off.

"I can't believe this." Clock kept saying to himself as Winner came back wi. Clock was petrified as his heart raced.

"Over my knee." They sternly ordered. "EXCUSE ME- W-WHAT THE-" Clock protested before Winner shut his mouth. "Just do me a favor, and lay on my knee please."

Scared, Clock did as he was told, and layed down over Winner's knee. It wasn't five seconds until...

SMACK (X5)

"NNGH~" Clock whined. He wanted to flip Winner off so badly, but that would make it even worse for poor Clock.

"Now, you'll learn a thing or two about following me back." Winner's breath tickled his neck, sent shivers down his spine.

"Now let's continue the game, yeah?" They suggested as Clock mumbled no, resulting in a slap again.

"OK, OK. WE'LL F-FINISH THE D-DAMN GAME." Clock yelled out of panic and fear. Winner chuckled in reply to his sentance. "Good. Now follow me!" Winner said, dragging Clock once again.

"Oh, God." Clock thought.

-timeskip-

"Ughh~." Clock was soon found lying on the floor. His face was pained out. Meanwhile Winner was towering over him.

"Don't play shit with me," Winner ironically said with a attitude. "You know you like all of the attention I gave ya' down there."

"I-I-I" Clock stammered, trying to find words.

Winner put their arms around him, as they layed down on the bed. They was patting Clock like he was their pet.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: My motivation at the beginning. 

But all in all, y'all guys glad I'm back!!!! And posting!!! SO YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH-

Also, TYSM for requesting me this, it took sorta long, 'coz I'm on winter vacay, and livin' it up, and shitz, so.....ALSO PUT A THUMBS UP IF YOU SAW TPOT 9, IT'S A SICK EPISODE AND I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE TPOT 10, but let's not be hasty AF, cause I'm on hiatus-

Also, R.I.P to Nickely-loo, you'll be missed, dearly....(Literally, I'll miss him ;-;)