𝓞𝓱, 𝓜𝔂 𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰⋆。°✩ (One x Fanny/PT.1/REQUESTED)

(YEP, YOU HEARD THAT RIGHT. I'M WRITING A PART 1 AND PART 2. THIS IS SUPER EXCITING, I IMAGINE THIS FOR YOU GUYS VERY MUCH. MENTIONS OF ALL NEW JEANS MEMBERS WILL BE OC'S AND  APPEAR IN THIS CHAPTER BC IDK WHAT TO DO RN SO ENJOY. (There's no smut but there will be in PT.2.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fanny was just a white-haired autistic korean girl with lacks of empathy from others. She was sometimes quiet, sometimes or rarely she'd show mercy. The girl was dazing out in her room, listening to her playlist. She was currently listening to Mother Mother when Hanni knocked on her door.

"Fanny???" She knocked on the door. Fanny jumped at the shockening noise. "Y-Yeah? Come in!!!" The Vietnamese opened the knob, walked in to sit next to her.

"Hi Fanny! How are you?" She wrapped her arm around the Korean. Fanny sighed and leaned on Hanni's shoulder.

"I guess I could say....well, 처진." She looked up to see Hanni's cheerful face before getting off her. But Hanni urged to pull her back down onto her lap.

"Seriously???" She huffed. "I'm thirsty anyway. I need to get water my throats try as fuck."

"Ok." Hanni laughed. "You can get your water." With that Fanny speed-ran downstairs into the kitchen, and by then Minji came in through the door.

"WHOA-" Minji stumbled back. "Fanny ran by me so fast, I could swear she's sonic." She sat next to the Vietnamese.

"Anyway, Haerin was looking for you, Hanni."

"Wait what? I already told her I was going to see Fanny."

"She must've forgot. She's with Danielle and Hyein right now. You wanna go with me to let them know your here? Or I can call her and tell her-"

"No, it's ok," She adjusted herself on the chair. "I think she got the message. Besides, it's getting dark anyway and it's gonna rain in about...." Hanni looked at the Goiky weather forecast on her phone. Minji tapped her foot.

"1 hour."

"WHAT!!!!???"

"That's what it says."

Minji sighed, rubbing her forehead in frustration. Hanni looked at her unnie, worry painting her face.

"Something wrong, Minji?" The Vietnamese leaned her head on the other girls lap. Minji pulled out her phone and was about to put it on silent, but before that she felt the buzz of her phone ring.

It's Hyein.

"ANNYEONG UNNIE! WE'RE ALMOST HERE AT THE HOUSE!!! I CAN'T WAIT FOR TONIGHT!!!" Hyein screamed into her phone, causing Minji to flinch.

"Damn, Hyein-jjang. I get it, your almost here." She glanced over at Hanni, making her head towards the Korean.

"Oh....wait, it's just Hyein? Can I say hi to Haerin?" Hanni waved through Minji's phone, catching the other girls attention.

"Oh, hi Hanni!!! Danielle told me you guys were at the house already!" Haerin spoke, while Hyein was fighting through Danielle and Haerin to speak to Fanny.

"Where's she!!!!??? I wanna say hi to her!!!!" The youngest piped up. Danielle tamed her a bit.

"Don't be so hyped up, you'll get your chance to speak to her." Danielle smiled brightly while rufflling through Hyein's brunette hair.

The Vietnamese giggled when she heard the doorbell ring downstairs. 

"That must be them. Minji, get Fanny so Hyein can get her chance to say hi to her because unless she sees her, she won't shut up!" She scoffed before stepping downstairs to open the door. There stood three faces greeting her.