나는 노예가 되는 것을 싫어한다, PT. 2 (Fubble)

(Note: UH-UH. This is another fubble request by one of my friends. It's like HELL. So, Aesexual_R3gret, please can you play with me in brookhaven plzzz?? I FEEL SO DUMB LET ME SHUT UP. Anyway, EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE- let's get right into it. BTW Sunniez and Mooniez, the TPOT 9 episode is coming out Dec 11-24, it's unsure but I'M EXCITED FS.  Anyway, enjoy PT.2 of "I Hate Being A Slave." Again, if you don't like my chapters, there's something called a door. USE IT.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the "intercourse" with Fanny and Bubble, Fanny excatly could not walk for two whole days. While Bubble was laughing as if she just got a toy, Fanny was mumbling some Korean shit. Like: 나에게 왜 이런 일이 일어나는지, 왜... about 3 times, before bubble came in, giggling like Fanny was some joke to her.

"Fanny!!!" The Chinese-Goiky girl called from downstairs. Fanny was so-done with this puppet master-scheme. 

"You know what?" Fanny said to herself, pulling herself up. "I'm going to march over to Bubble, and tell her this has gotten too goddamn FAR." She said as she ran downstairs, but before her left foot touched the bottom, she heard a weird noise coming from the bathroom.

"Uhm, it sounds like someone is in pain," Fanny thought, until she heard a "FANNY GO FASTER PLEASE~" with a hint of goiky in it. 

"AHHHH." Fanny cried out, running to find Bubble franticly. Unfortunately, Fanny catched her naked, with a vibrator up her clit, moaning like crazy.

"O-OH MY G-GOD. B-BUBBLE, WHAT IN THE NAME OF HATRED ARE YOU DOING!?" Fanny yelled at her, blushing rapidly. Bubble just smirked at her reaction.

"F-Fanny!!" Bubble panted, lifting her arm towards Fanny. "Come...join...me!" 

"BUBBLE...W-WHY W-WOULD I-" Fanny began to speak before Bubble firmly grabbed her arm, and dragging her into the bathroom.

"Oh!" Bubble cheerfully said, "Be careful where you walk! If I was you, I wouldn't walk barefoot!" 

Bubble smiled as if there was no problem. Fanny looked down to see the white-shitty mess before her own eyes.

"W- AHH." Fanny jumped at the second white cum touched her foot. Fanny's heart could not stop beating, and the reason was about to happen.

"Fanny!!" Bubble said, leaning in closer to her body against the wall. The Korean couldn't keep up with herself as wild thoughts raced through her head like crazy.

"Oh no, no no no NO." Fanny thought to herself. Bubble pulled her closer to her, whispering: "Come on, Fanny! For the sake of Fubble!" She lifted Fanny's chin, (YES, IK. THE UNEXPECTED STFU.)  

"I-I-I-" Fanny said, stroking pieces of her wolfcut behind her ear as Bubble pulled it in a seductive way.

"Shh!" Bubble whispered. "Let's make this the most of it!" She added dragging Fanny to her bedroom. 

Bubble pushed Fanny against the wall, before kissing out of Ĺ̴̦͈̗̖̜̉̈́͋̓̅̾̚U̶̧͎͕͉̜͚̼̿͂̇͗͛̇̈́̋̑̕S̸̮̹̫͈̜͖͎̗̻̭̰̪̄͜Ţ̶̛̭͍̺̗͉͛͐̇͋̇̂. They continued for over 2 minutes before Fanny pulled herself off Bubble, drying her wet lips. 

"Fanny..???" The Goiky girl said, looking herself over at Fanny. Fanny wiped sweat off her forehead before answering her.

"Y-Yeah?"

"Can you please bring me the vibrator please?"

"GAH! W-WHAT FOR?"

"I'm going to stick it up inside me!" Bubble cheerfully said, ignoring the fact that Fanny is blushing out of frantic confusion. She wanted to weasel herself out of hearing Bubble's moans, because that's what they OBVIOUSLY do to her.

"Bubble, vibrators hurt, and you're going to feel a LOT of pain." She said, with a bit of convincing tone in her voice. Bubble shook her head, and turned in on, before Bubble started a ear-piercing moan uncontrollably. 

"NGH~! Ah~!" Bubble sweated and screamed as she was begging to hold Fanny's hand. As she held it, her hand was sweating like crazy. Fanny was blushing a little much.

Afterwards, this went on for 1 Hour or so, and then Bubble turned it off, because it was started to hurt a little too much. Fanny layed down on the bed, along with Bubble. They cuddled once again, before falling asleep. Fanny although, had a time falling asleep. 

"Ugh, I can't get Bubble out of my mind..." She thought to herself. "Why am I always the slut..." Her thoughts rang throughout her head, as she tried to stay calm, and forget about everything that happened. It all struck her so quickly.

ENDING: MOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I AM BACK Y'ALL!!!! Did u miss me? OFC U DID ANYWAY- BYEEEE SORRY IF THIS TOOK LONG.