2.

Morning 5:30 am

Morning 5:30 am

"Dil ne ye kaha hai dil se
(My heart has said this to your heart)

Mohabbat hogyi h tumse
(I've fallen in love with you)

Meri jaan mere dilbar
(My life, my love)

Mera aitbaar karlo~~
(Have faith in me)

Tum bhi mujhse Pyaar karlo"
(You also fall in love with me)

A soft melody of this beautiful song was heard in a cute and peaceful home of none other the "Kim's House"

I know I know you all are confused...imma make it simple for my loves~~♡

The place is Uttrakhand...a beautiful state in India..beautiful mountains covering the land of this place..cold pure rivers and lakes keeping this place so cool and calm..the melodious voice of birds chirping is the alarm of every person here..

And in a small town of Uttrakhand there lives a cutest family of Kim's....Family of Kim Hanuel and Kim Mina..

Falling in love in school to walking together in wedding aisle that's how lovely this couple is...giving birth of two cutest but naughty babies..naming them Kim Taehyung and Kim Jimin..living a simple life where Mr Kim has a succesful business of  wool and woollen clothes supply and Mrs Kim a beautiful school teacher..

Kim Jimin 2 years older than Kim Taehyung..naughtaurious kid ever..love to trouble his mom and play with dad a lot..got a crush on a very handsome guy but scared of his parents because the person whom he got a crush is a boy...studying last year in fashion designing

Love to dress up and want to become a model

Love to dress up and want to become a model..world famous model..

Kim Taehyung second son of Kim's..a very obedient and kind kid...doing the course of medical..want to become a doctor to help others...love his parents and hyung the most because being an intersex having ability of giving birth , instead of hate..his family love him and support him a lot...no love life because he wants his life partner only no hook ups or anything..