16.

Jimin and Yoongi were standing holding each other hand with nervous Taehyung and other members of family...

"A..appa"
Taehyung said in a low voice eyeing yoonmin...mr kim looked at them said

"So you were knowing all this Taehyung huh yet you hide this from us..from your mom and dad...why huh"

Jimin immediately came in rescue mode and said
"I said..I said him to not tell anyone because I myself want to tell you this appa"

Mr kim laughed and said

"Tell me...when Jimin..when huh..you really thought we will feel disgusted as you are gay...Really we are your parents my kid....and that gay..straight.. there is no such thing...all matters in Love...and most important respect..."

Jimin and Yoongi both were completely shocked listening to Mr. Kim...they both thought that Jimin parents will be angry on them but it was completely opposite...

Mrs Kim laughed and said
"Oh come on kids...we both have no problem...come on its your life...your sexuality"

Jimin ran and hugged his mom who smiled and hugged him back

(Because author don't like angst)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The preparation of Sangeet Ceremony done with beautiful decoration

The preparation of Sangeet Ceremony done with beautiful decoration....Jimin and Yoongi were feeling so happy that Kim Family accepted there relationship...

Now Yoongi was feeling when to propose his love..and tell him a very important thing...♡

"Haha Jungkook

"Haha Jungkook..I never thought my baby troubled you this much"
Yoongi said laughing at the talk of  Jungkook...both of them became great friends and now Jungkook was telling him what Jimin said and did to him on the first day they met...

Jungkook also laughed and was to about to sip this juice and he immediately chocked by seeing his Saalesahab (brother in law) who was coming like a model..