11.

It was raining heavily

It was raining heavily....the weather was getting worse time to time...and the Kim Family was really worried because they know it's not safe to go outside in such weather...and taehyung is outside...

Today is the arrival of Jeon Family and they are hardly 10 min far from home..and taehyung was still outside since 25 minutes and his phone is switched off...

Taehyung was in his friend home for some work and still didnt returned home...Mr and Mrs Kim are so worried for taehyung while Jimin was calling as many friends he know of taehyung...

The car honk voice diverted the attention of Kim Family..and they stare at each other because they know who came now...

"Jimin you try calling...I will see"
Mrs Kim said and open the door only to see Jeon Family happily standing outside...

"Welcome..welcome"
Mrs Kim nervously said and they all came inside..and Jungkook dont know why but he was feeling something is off..

"Ok cut the formalities lady...ow..all are here but my baby..taehyung where is he"
Mrs Jeon said and there the silence surrounded the hall...

"What happened..where is taehyung"
Jungkook finally asked and Mr and Mrs Kim were looking at each other..jimin sighed and said in anger

"He went out to his friend's home and it's been half an hour already...he is not here yet..his Phone is switched off too"

Jungkook eyes got widen and Jaw tightened hearing this...he stare at Kim's and want to shout but he composed himself and went outside ignoring the shouts from his back...because for him Taehyung is more important...

Taehyung who was running with tears in his eyes

Taehyung who was running with tears in his eyes...not knowing where he is going just running to save his life....

He remembered what happened to him few mins before...

Flashback

After the work done...taehyung bid goodbye to his friend and was walking on the way....the rain was pouring softly touching his fair soft skin..