5. (part 1)

"Excuse me your phone is ringing"

Damn his voice is so soft yet too deep..that's what Jungkook thought..dont worry he is out from his dreamworld..

"Oh ye..ah yeah th..thank you"
Jungkook stuttered but quickly regained himself and attended himself and with a professional tone"Yes"

"Sir the car came"
It was the call of the driver..Jungkook gave a sweet smile and said "oh you came so early!!!"

The driver was feeling weird like what his boss is actually saying..

His angel left from there to play with kiddos..and there Jungkook unfortunately had to leave

He cut the call and was about to say thank you  to his angel or to say a new excuse to talk with his angel again..but when he looked up only to see there were only kids there not his angel..

He sighed sadly and said "hope we meet soon"

~~~~

Jungkook reach the Jeon Company and directly headed to the meeting room

He came inside the meeting room and there were present his father and other person mr Kim and one more young boy whom he came to know he is Jimin...younger son of Kim

After the meeting it was now Jungkook to make decision...and it will be no lie that to say that Jungkook was indeed impressed by the company..

Simple..hardworking and amazing...

"Congratulations mr Kim..it will be an honour for us to do the deal with you"

Mr Kim and Jimin were so so happy..Jungkook smiled and went outside to his cabin to do some work..

~~~~~~

Taehyung reached the Jeon company and was amazed by the looks of company...he came inside and asked the receptionist the way to the meeting hall and the receptionist told him after seeing his I'd..

Taehyung was going following the instructions but instead of left took right..and there he came inside the wrong room...

He went inside only to see the darkness in room...he was searching for the switches but yelped when he felt someone pinned him on wall with a force...

He heard a deep cold voice saying

"Who are you"

~~~~~~~~
I am so sorry for short chapter but actually I got lots of presentation..

Next update will be till tomorrow promise and long chapter

And I published a new story too give it a chance you will enjoy reading it

Thank you for reading
Take care

~~~~~~~~~~