8.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1 WEEK LATER
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook was humming while coming downstairs..but stopped when he saw the condition of the hall...

The staff of the mansion was roaming here and there...decorating the home...his mom was shouting from kitchen...father as usual reading newspaper and acting like a stone...

"What the heck is happening my God"

He came downstairs and stopped one staff member and asked him what is going on...but in return just said him

"Congratulations sir"

And these words made him more confused..

He looked at his father and immediately went towards his mom direction because he know that his father will never tell him huff..

"Eomma what is going on in mansion"
Jungkook asked to mrs Jeon who was instructing the cook...

"Oh kookie- Oh my god what are you wearing baccha(kid) no no no...no office today..go to my room and I am already your today's outfit on bed go and wear it come on"

Jungkook was now so much confused...He stare at his mom for few seconds and went to her room to take the outfit...

He stare at his mom for few seconds and went to her room to take the outfit

~~~~~~~~~~~

"My lovely Eomma now will you please tell me what is going on"
Jungkook again said as he was indeed tired now...

Mr and mrs Jeon sighed and mrs jeon said

"Kookie umm you know right we are your parents..and we will always take right decision only...baccha actually one week before I met my friend..my childhood bestfrnd...and I saw her son....and I and your appa both liked him..he is such a sweetheart and you know he is an intersex..omg my cutegrandchildren...and we decided to get you marry with him"

It took complete 5 min to understand each and every word of his mom....
Marriage..is indeed a very important decision in anyone's life and Jungkook has no objection in parents choosing his life partner..but what about his feelings which is getting stronger day by day for someone...for his angel..

Unknowingly tears started to fall from his eyes which made his both parents to worry....

Jubgkook quickly regained himself and said

" I-I have no issue appa-eomma that you are taking this decision..but how can I say yes to someone I never met..and how can he stay happy with me when he know zero about me...have you ever thought at least for that boy too"

Mr Jeon can feel that each and every word said by his son is absolutely right...

"Eomma you said he is an intersex...now you tell me dont you ever want that you should at least have a full time talk with someone with whom you have to spend your whole life...

He must be feeling so nervous..so scared...how can you think he will come and say yes and then give you grandchildren...doesn't he got any right to see his life partner..tell him about his likes and dislikes...whether he want this marriage or not...did you ask his Eomma"

Mrs Jeon shooked her head as she was feeling guilty...

Jungkook sighed and look at his appa who was holding an envelope..he raised his eyebrow and took the envelope from his father and asked

"What's in this"

Mrs Jeon stare at that envelope and said "that boy photo"

Jungkook took a deep breath and opened the envelope and took out the photo only to get the biggest shock in his whole life..

"Angel"

~~~~~~~~~~

"Tae you can reject baccha we have no problem"
Mr kim said to Taehyung who was also shocked after hearing about his marriage thing.. jimin was so angry coz he dont want taehyung to leave him

Taehyung looked at his parents and smiled and said

"I have no doubt in your decision eomma-appa...I know you will choose best for me..I am just nervous...what if he dont want this...then"

Mrs Kim pecked her son forehead and patted his soft cheeks and said "dont be nervous my love...he is not bad trust me"

Taehyung nodded and they all headed to go to Jeons mansion

~

~~~~~~~~

I am so sorry for not making up with my promise of updating daily

But I promise I will daily update my both stories

I had to unpublish Kootae for some reason

So here is new story where taekook are newly married

Love and support this story like you are doing with this one

One more chapter and then taekook marriage preparation

Hope you like the chapter

Plz vote and comment me about the chapter

Thank you so much for reading
Love you all
Take care of yourself

~~~~~~~~