Chapter Four

Kagome took a deep breath as she looked at the sky, it had been three years since the incident at the laboratory happened and still...still she couldn't find anything about Mewtwo.

As hard as she searched she couldn't find him. She didn't know what to do, but she wasn't going to give up.

Mewtwo didn't deserve someone to give up on him. He was a pokemon that had been treated cruelly. She wanted to show him that all humans weren't that way.

Kagome didn't know where he would have went off too though. She had been all over, looking. Searching for any clue to for an unknown Pokemon...or even a psychic.

Nothing had turned up.

She also didn't want to believe the possibility that he was dead. Mewtwo was powerful...she didn't think he would die that easy.

There had to be somewhere that she hadn't looked.

Sighing, Kagome laid down on the soft grass, eyes closing as she let the sun soak up into her skin. She could hear her own pokemon off playing in the distance.

Maybe she should go back to where it all began. Maybe there she could find more answers. Taking a small card out of her pocket she held it up.

'Mew' Kagome thought as her eyes closed and brought the card to her chest. She wanted to save him...she needed too.

She must have drifted off because she woke up to a loud voice and the feel of someone watching her.

"Ah! Sorry. We didn't know there was someone here already!"

Kagome opened her sleepy eyes and looked to see three people and their pokemon. She could hear her pokemon rushing to her, and sighed. Looks like her quiet time was over.

So much for a peaceful day.