Chapter Three

Kagome looked at the lab, it was destroyed. She had been forced to leave after the Doctor had heard what she said about Mewtwo. How she didn't like what they were doing.

She didn't think they were treating him right. Mewtwo may have been made in a lab with DNA from Mew...but he was still alive. He was still a Pokemon and deserved to be free, not locked up and experimented on.

"I'm so sorry." Kagome whispered, tears falling down her cheeks. She wanted to be here to protect him, but she wasn't. She didn't protect him from the doctors and scientist that poked and prodded him. The doctor and scientist that treated Mewtwo like a thing, and not something living.

She looked at the destruction, as she walked through the lab. It was destroyed and she had no idea where Mewtwo had disappeared too.

She may never find him again.

Stepping on the glass, she carefully walked through the wreckage. As she headed for the door she stopped seeing something on the ground. Carefully she picked it up.

'Mew' Kagome blinked looking at the ancient card. This was the Pokemon Mewtwo was based off. Standing up with the card in hand she felt longing fill her.

She wanted to find him.

Maybe she could.

Looking at the card once again, she put it in her pocket before leaving, a silent promise being made as she left.

'I will find you'