Russy In Tha Building

Reginae's P.O.V

I can't go with my dad, he's having some health issues and I don't want to stress him out, don't think of me like I'm a bad daughter I did stay a few hours by his side. He told me to leave cause he didn't want me to see him in the condition he was in. My phone won't stop going off so I simply turned it off. I saw a lady with her car giving trouble so I went and tried to help her out, ultimately I just let her have mine, she looked around my age, but she had a child. Seeing a young woman with a baby had me thinking bout my mother and her big 'secret' wedding. I felt a warm tear come down my face, I wiped it and put on my sun glasses. I turned on my phone and looked at my phone with all my missed calls. 19 from Breaunna, 25 from Chresanto, 7 from Ray, 23 from Amber, 145 from my mom. She called me a lot before the whole thing with Roc, but I was still mad at the fact she's marrying that loser of a football player. Then I saw 'Memphiz❤' come up on my phone. I made my face up, why would he be calling me? Oh yeah, I'm technically missing "slow moment" I whispered to myself. It stopped then started to ring again.

{Phone Call

Reginae: Hello?

Memphiz: Oh Thank God you answered! Hold on.

Reginae: Umm...okay.

Memphiz(talking to someone on his line): Baby she answered.

???: What? Hello NaeNae!

Reginae: Umm...yeah.

I recognize the voice, yeahhh it's The Mom.

Toya: Girl I outta whip yo ass! Scaring everyone to death! Why are you in Tampa?

Reginae: I'm not in Tampa.

Toya: That's where the GPS says you are!

Reginae: What GPS? Ohh the one in the car? Oh I gave the car away.

Toya: you what?! I'm back in Louisiana and you need to bring yo ass home now! Scaring everyone like that. Call ya damn boyfriend cause Me an Memphiz having a hard time planning our wedding when he calls every three minutes...now he's calling again!

Reginae: You and Memphiz getting married yeah!!!!... Don't tell him you talked to me.

Toya: Yeah...I won't if you get your butt here and help me.

Reginae: okay I'm going to the airport now.

End of phone call}

I started to walk then a car pulled up to me. Oh No I'm gonna get snatched.

???: Nae? Is that you?

A females voice met my ears. I tilted my head to see Jessica & Diggy. In a rolls, I ran over to the window to see Russy looking pissed it was so funny when Jess and Digg had a date and he had to tag along. He saw me and started to smile. Guess I'm the guardian angel for them. Jess opened the door for me while Russ scooted over, for me to seat by him. We started to talk.

Jessica: Nae this has been bothering me for a while, so I'm just gonna ask it. Why were you alone walking down the street?

Diggy: Yeah and where's your car?