Welcome To Hawaii

Reginae's P.O.V

Reginae: Zee, for the last time he's,not gonna be an uncle that can boss you around.

Zyania: B-But he say he can!

Reginae: Well I say he can't.

???: We are here ladies!

Zonnique: Yeahhh!!! Cause I really need to pee!

Bahja: didn't yo ass pee 15 mins. Ago?

Zyania: bad word, Aunty Bee.

Bahja: sorry Zee,Didn't yo mule behind pee 15 mins. ago?

Reginae: Bee, calm yourself she's pregnant.

Bahja: True but Bre is farther along in her pregnancy and she ain't peeing like a broken faucet!

Zonnique: Because she's freaking sleeping!

Zyania: I surprise you no curse today. Good job WeakWeak.

We all started to laugh, which scared the shit Lourdey and and Bre, they were both k.o. Bre woke up with a mini scream holding her belly with a scared face.

Lourdes: Ya'll niggas ain't funny! Bre you good?

Breaunna: NO! Not only did you scare me but y'all scared Ariyanne.

Zonnique & Bahja: ooh that's pretty name.

Zyania: Twank wou. *thumb in mouth*

Zonnique: Are you gonna name my baby too?

Zyania: Yesh Pwease!

Zonnique: what's the name then? Remember it's a boy.

Zyania: Prince?

Aaliah: No princess that's my boyfriend's name.

Lourdes: Liah you guys made it!

Aaliah: Of course how could I miss this! Plus Princeton ad I want y'all to come to our wedding next month.

Lourdes: OMG!! I knew y'all were gonna get hitched!

Aaliah: Sooo whose this little one?

Zyania: Mommy! *runs behind Nae*

Aaliah: how long have I been in Cali?

Zonnique: looooong story.

Breaunna: you ain't never lie.

Aaliah: What the?

Chresanto's P.O.V

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS SHIT! NAE IS BOUT TO MARRY THAT WACK ASS NIGGA! AND SHE SAID YES RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME, IF THEM KIDS WASN'T THERE I WOULD'VE DEFLATED THAT NIGGAS FACE.

Ray: Aye Royal?

Roc: What!

Prod: Nigga calm!

Ray: why you so tense?

Roc: SHE SAID FUCKING YES! TO THAT BROKE ASS NIGGA!! *points at Tyrell*

Tyrell: Aye bro, I'm right here!

Roc: I ain't cho bro, so hop off that shit! I wouldn't give a shit if you were in my damn face.

This nigga gone tell the cab driver to pull over. He must not know what I'm about. If I beat the shit out of Chad, and Ray. I'm not afraid to beat the blood out of him. Nae is the one for me, cause she's the only one whose smile made me smile. I'll never let her go.

Tyrell: Let's go then NIGGA!

Roc: Aight!

Ray: Tyrell you one crazy Muthafucka you know that?! Roc will fuck yo ass up, nigga straighten my damn teeth with a left hook then made them crooked again with another hit.

Tyrell: I ain't scared!

I started to crack my knuckles and my neck. I saw his fist almost hitting me I grabbed the shit and flipped his ass. I started to punch him he got me a couple of times. I felt someone pulling me away. I pushed them of me then I heard it.

Amber: Chresanto Nigga ain't worth it!

I could've swore she was riding with the girls them I remembered that Nique was in that car. I looked and say that she rented her own.

Amber: ALL YOU NIGGAS WOULD STAND HERE AND LET HIM KILL THAT BOY!!

Prod: Well I wanted to see a fight and-

Prince: We scared of the nigga!

We all looked over and saw Princeton and Jason walked up out of the same car Amber. I pushed my way pass everyone and went to the back of the Cab van. I opened the back grabbed my shit and I was ready to ready back to the airport. Weird enough I got a call from Nae. I answered it. to here her whipsering.

Nae: Are you mad?

Roc: This is Roc.

Nae: I know dumby, I called you. 

Roc: A little bit.

Nae: Roc we really to need to stop this okay, I love you with all of me but I also love Zyania.

WAIT A DAMN MINute!! She only said the baby's name, could this mean that she still has feelings for me? Well she did already tell me that she loves me.

Roc: I'm not gonna lie shawty is adorable.

Nae: I know she makes me smile all the time!

???: NAE GET OFF THAT PHONE!! AND HELP ME PUT THIS CHILD TO SLEEP!!!!!!!

I chuckled, knowing that ignorant voice anywhere, I don't know how Nique gonna manage when that baby finally comes out.

Nae: I gotta go, I'll hit you up later?

Roc: Yeah, later.

with that the phone line went dead. I sighed and put my shit back. I'm not leaving so this nigga can have my girl to himself, I'm not that slow.

Prod: Thank God you not leaving or LoLo would've had my ass!!

Tyrell, gave me a hard glare. Nigga just don't know the only reason why Nae ain't with me is because of that baby girl.